Spain win 2010 WORLD CUP.

Park Life

That 'keeper is so dodgy, I just can't see Mehiho keeping a clean sheet with him between the pegs

He's pants and always has been, only 5ft 7 and the second choice Ochoa is meant to be very promising and is over 6ft, like most keepers, dont know why they still pick Perez.

Edited by TicTacWoe

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fancied Mexico but the stat about a host nation never having lost the first game swayed me too much so i've had to go with a draw :razz:

Herd thinking. :lol:

You'll be begging me for my next prediction when this one rolls in :rolleyes: 1-1

First 4 people to send me £10 on paypal and I'll tell them the France Uruguay result.

Get on your knees, bitches!

:icon_lol:

Fair play like, well called!

Really liked that match. South Africa had some decent passing play in the 2nd half. Steve Harper can learn something from Khunes way of starting the game, cracking passes from him all game.

I fancied Mexico but the stat about a host nation never having lost the first game swayed me too much so i've had to go with a draw :rolleyes:

Herd thinking. :rolleyes:

You'll be begging me for my next prediction when this one rolls in :razz: 1-1

First 4 people to send me £10 on paypal and I'll tell them the France Uruguay result.

:icon_lol:

I just wish I'd backed it :lol:

That 'keeper is so dodgy, I just can't see Mehiho keeping a clean sheet with him between the pegs

He's pants and always has been, only 5ft 7 and the second choice Ochoa is meant to be very promising and is over 6ft, like most keepers, dont know why they still pick Perez.

Because, according to Mancmag, all Mexicans are 3ft 5 so in comparison to them he's a giant... or something equally stupid..

Isn't that right Mancy?

Because, according to Mancmag, all Mexicans are 3ft 5 so in comparison to them he's a giant... or something equally stupid..

Isn't that right Mancy?

Fuck off Dave.

If the alternative is over six foot then it's two Mexicans welded together.

Mexico haven't got a chance of qualification from the group stages.

Toothless.

I think its a very open group to be honest. Possibly the most open of all.

Toothless.

the fact Blanco is still anywhere near their squad says it all, the only hope they have of qualifying is everyone else being really shit this month, which is very unlikely.

Toothless.

I agree, I'd expect france to be top but I dont think they'll be comfortable in it

then its a real tossup between the other three, youd say SA lack the quality of the other 2 teams but you cant count out the hosts

I fancied Mexico but the stat about a host nation never having lost the first game swayed me too much so i've had to go with a draw :)

Herd thinking. :icon_lol:

You'll be begging me for my next prediction when this one rolls in ;) 1-1

:lol:

I just wish I'd backed it :D

Mexico 1 South Africa 1

25895051.jpg

B);)

Toothless.

I agree, I'd expect france to be top but I dont think they'll be comfortable in it

then its a real tossup between the other three, youd say SA lack the quality of the other 2 teams but you cant count out the hosts

France and Uruguay to qualify, in which places I'm not sure. Mexico had absolutely no urgency, you might put that down to their style of play, which is very stubborn of them. IMHO, Mexico won't win a game.

Isn't that right Mancy?

Fuck off Dave.

If the alternative is over six foot then it's two Mexicans welded together.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guillermo_Ochoa

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_Ernesto_Michel

ahem

so that's two 'keepers in the squad who're 6' and then a 37yr old midget

I fancied Mexico but the stat about a host nation never having lost the first game swayed me too much so i've had to go with a draw :)

Herd thinking. :icon_lol:

You'll be begging me for my next prediction when this one rolls in ;) 1-1

:lol:

I just wish I'd backed it :D

Mexico 1 South Africa 1

25895051.jpg

:);)

Halvesies? B)

No offence like, but you have to be fucking backward to stand and blow one of those horns all match. Fucking ridiculous racket.

apparently it's a black thing. they've started doing it at the rugby too as it really fucks off the boers.

sounds like a giant swarm of wasps. annoying. but then you would probably say the same if you got stuck next to one of the english trumpters belting out the great escape.

I saw some people saying that was a good call? Did I miss something? There was a SA defender on the goal line, how was Vela not onside when he scored?

I had pegged this game at 2-1 Mex, only that awful decision robbed me. Next game, 2-0 to our cher cousines, I imagine.

I saw some people saying that was a good call? Did I miss something? There was a SA defender on the goal line, how was Vela not onside when he scored?

I had pegged this game at 2-1 Mex, only that awful decision robbed me. Next game, 2-0 to our cher cousines, I imagine.

:lol: Yanks

:lol: Yanks

Figured it out on my own, thanks you tiresome cunt. Surprised you could spare a moment from arguing with Leazes.