Spain win 2010 WORLD CUP.

Park Life

Who is putting pressure on FIFA for this? individual players themselves? the actual nations competing? the broadcasters?....

Its a load of bollocks...if you dont want to hear it turn the fuckin sound down. I'd like to see someone stopping fans in this country showing support and creating atmosphere in the way they choose to. Its in Africa, this is what Africans do at games. Whats the problem?

How the fuck does a never ending drone constitute atmosphere? I'm much rather hear some crowd noise.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is putting pressure on FIFA for this? individual players themselves? the actual nations competing? the broadcasters?....

Its a load of bollocks...if you dont want to hear it turn the fuckin sound down. I'd like to see someone stopping fans in this country showing support and creating atmosphere in the way they choose to. Its in Africa, this is what Africans do at games. Whats the problem?

How the fuck does a never ending drone constitute atmosphere? I'm much rather hear some crowd noise.

Well it doesnt do it for me either but I'm not from South Africa..its in their country and thats how they do things there....cant see the problem myself.

Edited by PaddockLad

Guest The Three Lions

Why the fuck would you spend money and effort in to making 6 foot high by 25 foot wide flag with "SEX MACHINES" on??

Have a look behind the goal Serbia are attacking second half. Fuckin sex machines :lol: .

We'll probably play one of these in the second round. Good side on paper Serbia but they've disappointed so far.

afrcians have done it at games since the mid 90s, its NOT an integral part of their culture as fifa argued before the tournament

as for the "turn the sound down argument" i'd sort of like to be able to hear the commentators or some real atmosphere or does your tv have a "vuvuzela volume" button on it that mine doesnt?

Anyone else catch how bad James Corden's World Cup was last night?

Aye. What a twat.

To be fair, if you're from the South-East he's probably funny as fuck. If you're from the North and have superior patter and humour then 'twat' he is, or 'unfunny twat' to be more precise.

He's just appauling, if you start to google James Corden is...the first 3 suggestions are "not funny" "a prick" and "fat" says it all really, a fat unfunny prick.

Godlike in FM 2008. Class in real life as well. Does he still play for some Israeli club or have someone decent signed him?

still plays for hapoel, can still get him for <1mil in FM

always first toon buy :lol:

I'm sat watching Serbia v Ghana with the sound off cos of the fucking drone of those mong-trumpets. This needs to be the first and last World Cup held in Africa if this is their fucking crack.

I'm sat watching Serbia v Ghana with the sound off cos of the fucking drone of those mong-trumpets. This needs to be the first and last World Cup held in Africa if this is their fucking crack.

Class. :lol:

Ghana look a decent team. I reckon Carragher and Terry would struggle with the pace of them.

They'd struggle with the pace of a quadriplegic tbh.

What's wrong with these fvking Africans??!! :lol::D

Ozil booked for diving, rightly so

why cant england do this? bit of comfortable possesion waiting for a chance to create something

Edited by Andrew