Spain win 2010 WORLD CUP.

Park Life

can't see past the brazilians or the argies. spain probably the best bet of the european countries left in it

So, out of the 8 teams left in it you've gone for the 3 favourites?

nah, fuck that. ghana all the way

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gordon McKeag
can't see past the brazilians or the argies. spain probably the best bet of the european countries left in it

Stop being inspired by Sky Sports News lunch time World Cup report. I reckon Ghana could've raised eyebrows had Essien been fit.

Stop being inspired by Sky Sports News lunch time World Cup report. I reckon Ghana could've raised eyebrows had Essien been fit.

possibly; they had a kind draw though and i doubt they would make it past the semis either way. it's good for the tournament that at least one african team is left in it. there were way too many empty seats in some of the group games for a world cup so hopefully the south africans will latch on to ghana.

GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! Good finish by Robinho, hes looked a lot more like the robinho you expect in this WC than he did at man city

Guest Gordon McKeag

RIDICULOUS having non European refs, especially Asians. Brazil look physically much stronger, I'm surprised, and Robben great player, but does he ever go to his right???

RIDICULOUS having non European refs, especially Asians. Brazil look physically much stronger, I'm surprised, and Robben great player, but does he ever go to his right???

:lol:

Guest Gordon McKeag

Well theyre shhite, look at the difference in pace of proper football to Asian football.

Well theyre shhite, look at the difference in pace of proper football to Asian football.

have you been seeing a lot of wrong decisions or the ref of the pace of this game?

Prime example there what I said about Robben.

agreed, playing him on the right turns him into a total one trick pony, brazil know what hes gonig to do everytime and hes been completely useless

:lol: Mong.

Guest Gordon McKeag

You might as well have women refs if you're allowing people from Asian leagues to refs games of this magnitude.

You might as well have women refs if you're allowing people from Asian leagues to refs games of this magnitude.

The referee has been superb.

Guest Gordon McKeag

He's been a joke to this tournament on so many occasions the slightest touch takes someone down, free kick. 2/10 so far, I'd rather have SPL refs than this.

:D Mong.

He's been a joke to this tournament on so many occasions the slightest touch takes someone down, free kick. 2/10 so far, I'd rather have SPL refs than this.

:lol: Are you watching the game?