Spain win 2010 WORLD CUP.

Park Life

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glad all of this "all of africa supporting ghana" balls is over now though

and that MD will shut the fuck up about being ghanain despite the fact he chose france

this is cracking mind, I love pens when its not england, great stuff

or Newcastle.

when was the last time we had a pen shootout?

When we fucked up the Champions League qualifier? Or have we had any in the uefa / intertoto / domestic cups since then?

Canny gutted Ghana didn't go through like. Thought they were slightly the better team on the night, plus the Uruguayans are greasy cocksmokers for the most part.

This - I thought Ghana were the better outfit on the night.

Chiles trying to be outraged about "the spirit of the game" with Suarezs handball

Indeed, anyone would have done the same in that situation, he rolled the dice, ultimately saved his team and will miss the biggest game his country have played in for 60 years. If a Ghana player had done it Chiles would be hailing his ingenuity.

What odds Meenzer? I really fancied it myself.

Mensah's peno was a fucking joke-there was no way he was going to score his 1st ever goal with that run up.

Poor gyan, good bottle to score his after the shit one in ETime.

Suarez entirely vindicated for the handball. Hopped on a grenade for his team.

Surprised the impressive boateng didn't take a peno. Was he still on the pitch? Maybe he lost his bottle after the FA Cup final.

Chiles trying to be outraged about "the spirit of the game" with Suarezs handball

Indeed, anyone would have done the same in that situation, he rolled the dice, ultimately saved his team and will miss the biggest game his country have played in for 60 years. If a Ghana player had done it Chiles would be hailing his ingenuity.

exactly

"why do we do this to ourselves" he just said as if we're all fucking ghanain, just toss MD out of the studio and be impartial instead of a bunch of bandwagoning cunts

What odds Meenzer? I really fancied it myself.

Mensah's peno was a fucking joke-there was no way he was going to score his 1st ever goal with that run up.

Poor gyan, good bottle to score his after the shit one in ETime.

Suarez entirely vindicated for the handball. Hopped on a grenade for his team.

Surprised the impressive boateng didn't take a peno. Was he still on the pitch? Maybe he lost his bottle after the FA Cup final.

couldve been due to take the last one

exactly

"why do we do this to ourselves" he just said as if we're all fucking ghanain, just toss MD out of the studio and be impartial instead of a bunch of bandwagoning cunts

If they'd got through to the semis, I guarantee Chiles would have blacked up for it.

Bit gutted for either team going out at this stage, it's good to see underdogs like Ghana and Uraguay get so far in the competition.

I felt far more gutted for Gyan missing that penalty than I did seeing those fucking twats lose 4-1 to the Germans.

exactly

If they'd got through to the semis, I guarantee Chiles would have blacked up for it.

"I haven't been sacked yet Marcel, up the Baggies!"

minstrels200.jpg

exactly

"I haven't been sacked yet Marcel, up the Baggies!"

minstrels200.jpg

:lol::D

I've only really noticed how annoying Chiles is since he moved to ITV.

He's been awful at the World Cup. I used to like him and thought ITV had played a bit of a blinder, but he's been shit.