Club statement

Gejon

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feck me, the academy better be good.!

So good we let 5 of them go this week...

And the ones that are supposed to be good like Krul and Vukic currently only have 1 year left on their contracts!

And the ones that are supposed to be good like Krul and Vukic currently only have 1 year left on their contracts!

Not really going the right way about convincing them to sign new ones :)

Not really going the right way about convincing them to sign new ones :)

Indeed, although they're likely to have a good chance of first team action if our few players who are good enough decide to fuck off after reading that statement!

What an ingenious way to completely deflate the fragile confidence of the squad and management ahead of the new season. Hughton's got a job for the next 5 seasons cos no manager in his right mind would come in to a situation like that..

Not really going the right way about convincing them to sign new ones :(

Indeed, although they're likely to have a good chance of first team action if our few players who are good enough decide to fuck off after reading that statement!

Good way to put themselves in the shop window i suppose :)

I'm not sure I get the point in telling everyone we have no money.

I mean I understand not telling teams you're loaded as you have to pay over the odds, but really?

I keep thinking of the line about the club intentionally misleading the fans. Fucks.

What an ingenious way to completely deflate the fragile confidence of the squad and management ahead of the new season. Hughton's got a job for the next 5 seasons cos no manager in his right mind would come in to a situation like that..

I can see Hughton walking away eventually. His stock is high enough for him to get a nice, stable job at a relatively successful Championship club.

I just don't know what to say, I mean... I just... words fail me.

I'm sure the pricks on N-O are loving this latest genius stroke of the Ashley masterplan to make NUFC a global force within this next 5 year plan.

I'm sure the pricks on N-O are loving this latest genius stroke of the Ashley masterplan to make NUFC a global force within this next 5 year plan.

They're defending it.

Unbelievable.

They're defending it.

Unbelievable.

Never!?

If you bothered to read N-O instead of your pathetic guessing you would realise no-one is loving this.

They're defending it.

Unbelievable.

"They're" are you taking the piss?

About 3 posters (ie a very small minority) have said "you might be misreading it".

They're defending it.

Unbelievable.

About 3 posters (ie a very small minority) have said "you might be misreading it".

All class A wankers by the way.

They're defending it.

Unbelievable.

But there are people on N-O agreeing with posts that say....

It pretty much says we are putting the club on a sound finacial position, they will not get involved into footballing matter, lets Chris do the job, give him support and shut up.

Good news in my view.

Even CT isn't daft enough to defend it.

The majority on N-O do agree it's a crock of shit though.

They're defending it.

Unbelievable.

It pretty much says we are putting the club on a sound finacial position, they will not get involved into footballing matter, lets Chris do the job, give him support and shut up.

Good news in my view.

So "They're" is actually a very small number.

They're defending it.

Unbelievable.

I demand that you name names. All Keegan haters I bet.

They're defending it.

Unbelievable.

Good news in my view.

Wonders will never cease... :)

Guest Barrack Road

I've just read this post two minutes ago. It's hard to take. It's basically saying we're skint and we're spending fuck all. I was gutted that the talk was £15m would be available for players, now we're learning we've basically got fuck all. We're fucked. I'm sick of Hughton saying the days of big fees are over, fuckin Burnley, Hull and even Stoke have had £5m signings through the door this season, how are we supposed to fucking evolve. Rely on bosmans???? NUFC RIP, I've paid for my season ticket now, and I'm so fuckin stupid as most of you are, I'd still have got it anyway. This situation is beyond, honestly beyond fuckin belief, San Siro to San Provy Shop in 7 short years. All the cynics, and I've tried to stay positive, or at least like Switzerland in World War 2, Peasepud, LeazesMag et al they've been 100% right all along, by god does Christmas Tree look fucking stupid tonight.

They're defending it.

Unbelievable.

One is called Stifler, which tells you all you need to know about the lad really.

They're defending it.

Unbelievable.

One is called Stifler, which tells you all you need to know about the lad really.

He's even got him as his avatar, what a fucking dick.