What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Kevin, take a hint you little shit biscuit, your parents don't want to speak to you, they just want to forget that you were ever born.

I just got 2 phone calls. so fuck you.

No. 1 " The number you have dialled has not been recognised"

No. 2. " The person you are calling is unavailable, please shoot yourself"

Well surely my dear I would have to phone them to get that? Don't worry about it. Didn't expect you to understand anyway at your old age. Tis okay.

Guest The Three Lions

Canny mood, always am when am not hungover. Disappointed in the quality of the WC, but at least it's on and it'll get better from tomorrow I think. Got to go to London again in three weeks so something to look forward to there as well.

Guest The Three Lions

Feel pretty sad today to be honest, some of it is due to the fact I got the blues, and drunk like Lou Reid every day and night from Thursday to Sunday night, and some of it is cicrumstantial. I've lost one of my best friends and I've been kidding myself the wounds are healing and they will heal straight away, but there's a gap there already that doesn't just close up overnight, I feel truly sad but life goes on.

Feel pretty sad today to be honest, some of it is due to the fact I got the blues, and drunk like Lou Reid every day and night from Thursday to Sunday night, and some of it is cicrumstantial. I've lost one of my best friends and I've been kidding myself the wounds are healing and they will heal straight away, but there's a gap there already that doesn't just close up overnight, I feel truly sad but life goes on.

Do you not think that the drinking just contributes to the sadness? You drink to make yourself feel better, which you may do for a while, then actually realise that you feel worse than you did before. Is it a bereavement that you've gone through? I think with all loss there's a period of mourning (either actual or figurative) before you start to feel more positive.

Do you not think that the drinking just contributes to the sadness? You drink to make yourself feel better, which you may do for a while, then actually realise that you feel worse than you did before. Is it a bereavement that you've gone through? I think with all loss there's a period of mourning (either actual or figurative) before you start to feel more positive.

Too true. It does get easier Stevie and the only thing that may help at the moment is concentrating on the good stuff.

The happy memories etc rather than the lifes shit thoughts.

Guest The Three Lions

I know Catmag, I've been drinking so much because I'm 32 going on 17, and the World Cup is on, pathetic I know and obviously trying to put things to the back of my mind. I know all about the psychology involved with alcohol and the fact it's a depressant, but I'm not depressed I don't think, I've just lost someone, it's not my fault, it's not their fault, it's not a bereavment but there's a gaping hole in my heart.

Garbage - fucking hayfever.

I've suffered hayfever for years, and tried an intranasal steroid this year. Give it a try. After two weeks your nose and eye symptoms will be gone. I think you can buy this over the counter so ask a pharmacist about it. No side effects either.

I know Catmag, I've been drinking so much because I'm 32 going on 17, and the World Cup is on, pathetic I know and obviously trying to put things to the back of my mind. I know all about the psychology involved with alcohol and the fact it's a depressant, but I'm not depressed I don't think, I've just lost someone, it's not my fault, it's not their fault, it's not a bereavment but there's a gaping hole in my heart.

And that can be harder because there's no closure from it. Try not to wallow in it - get out and live your life because if you don't you'll end up realising that you're older, more bitter and you'll have missed out on a hell of a lot. It will get better.

Guest The Three Lions
Glad its not a bereavement anyway Stevie, is the friend male or female?

Female, but I don't want to go in to it any further, I just posted it on a thread about how people are feeling.

Female, but I don't want to go in to it any further, I just posted it on a thread about how people are feeling.

Can open, worms everywhere!! :jester:

I feel your pain brother.

Nae worries mate, i was prying like but i wont anymore.