What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Avatar looks good. Starts at 8.45, doesn't look likely that the fuckers are going to phone me back anytime soon so Avatar will be a miss :lol:

Wacky, the fucking tide wouldn't take you out so shut the feck up.

Kevin, take some acid then watch Pocahontas with the blue hue turned all the way up and there you go, Avatar!

Avatar looks good. Starts at 8.45, doesn't look likely that the fuckers are going to phone me back anytime soon so Avatar will be a miss :lol:

Kevin, take some acid then watch Pocahontas with the blue hue turned all the way up and there you go, Avatar!

Didn't watch it then. Watching Snatch instead.

On the Broadband then are you?

Avatar looks good. Starts at 8.45, doesn't look likely that the fuckers are going to phone me back anytime soon so Avatar will be a miss :D

Sky Anytime buddy :lol:

It's also on sky movies which started 45 mins ago, I started half an hour early. I know, I'm crazy :icon_lol:

Avatar looks good. Starts at 8.45, doesn't look likely that the fuckers are going to phone me back anytime soon so Avatar will be a miss ;)

Sky Anytime buddy ;)

It's also on sky movies which started 45 mins ago, I started half an hour early. I know, I'm crazy :)

B):lol:

I meant you were watching "Snatch"

:icon_lol:

Edit 2nd brightest in your year ffs :D

Edited by The Fish

Kevin, take a hint you little shit biscuit, your parents don't want to speak to you, they just want to forget that you were ever born.

I just got 2 phone calls. so fuck you.

Avatar looks good. Starts at 8.45, doesn't look likely that the fuckers are going to phone me back anytime soon so Avatar will be a miss ;)

Sky Anytime buddy ;)

It's also on sky movies which started 45 mins ago, I started half an hour early. I know, I'm crazy :)

B):lol:

I meant you were watching "Snatch"

:icon_lol:

Edit 2nd brightest in your year ffs :D

I knew what you meant.

Or Aliens for that matter :D

I have every Alien film on box set. I don't wanna watch it at this time in the house myself :lol:

Do yourself a favour then... don't watch Avatar.

Was that a noise in the back garden Kevin, rumoured to be a serial rapist who prefers young lads knocking about your neck of the woods at the minute.

Already got a shag today, no need for another.

I have every Alien film on box set. I don't wanna watch it at this time in the house myself :D

Do yourself a favour then... don't watch Avatar.

Avatar's good! I watched 72 minutes on megavideo. Can anyone guess why :lol:

Or Aliens for that matter :D

?

How's that like, totally different "stories" iyam

or do you mean the Geiger like creatures?

Fish man, I can sort you out with some grade A heroin right now.

No, you can't.

You can't even crack your mam and dad's pin number. You're hardly Donald Nice, are you?

Fish man, I can sort you out with some grade A heroin right now.

No, you can't.

You can't even crack your mam and dad's pin number. You're hardly Donald Nice, are you?

7718 :lol: Listen, grade A stuff right here. It's all yours. All you gotta do is dance.

Kevin, you are the second brightest kid in your school and you're scared of Aliens

:lol:

go to bed, would you please.

Kevin, you are the second brightest kid in your school and you're scared of Aliens

:lol:

go to bed, would you please.

I'm going to bed after this episode of Trigger Happy TV :D

Kevin, take a hint you little shit biscuit, your parents don't want to speak to you, they just want to forget that you were ever born.

I just got 2 phone calls. so fuck you.

No. 1 " The number you have dialled has not been recognised"

No. 2. " The person you are calling is unavailable, please shoot yourself"