What mood are you in and why?

catmag

I know it's boring to moan about how quick the weekend goes by, but fuck me that was a quick one. Annoyed about that, but looking fwd to the gym at lunch. In no small part cos it means I won't be at my desk.

What did you used to do for lunch break?

Had an interesting few days in Treesville.

Mrs Tree had a day op on Friday and whilst home the same day, has been on painkillers and unable to do anything for 4 Days (though I think there's a tad milking the situation creeping in as we speak).

Add also into this tale of woe, that our 3 month old has been breast fed since birth, however due to anasthetics etc, the breasts have been down of late.

So for the last 4 days I have done everything. Cook, clean, Nurse wife, sort baby's every whim as well as three hourly feeds 24/7.

I've even been sleeping downstairs with the little chap to help her sleep and recover.

To say Im royally fucked would be an under statement.

Been fun though and nice to have such a close time with the little fella.

Have even managed to set a cabinet up in the conservatory, in front of the treadmill, with a telly on so I can watch and walk at the same time.

Mrs Tree had a day op on Friday and whilst home the same day, has been on painkillers and unable to do anything for 4 Days (though I think there's a tad milking the situation creeping in as we speak).

Add also into this tale of woe, that our 3 month old has been breast fed since birth, however due to anasthetics etc, the breasts have been down of late.

So for the last 4 days I have done everything. Cook, clean, Nurse wife, sort baby's every whim as well as three hourly feeds 24/7.

I've even been sleeping downstairs with the little chap to help her sleep and recover.

Have even managed to set a cabinet up in the conservatory, in front of the treadmill, with a telly on so I can watch and walk at the same time.

Not to mention keeping abreast of TT chatter. Nice you've got your priorities aligned well :lol:

I used to do that when the little'un was newborn. Sleep downstairs on the settee with him in his moses basket on the floor next to me so she could get some shut eye. Nowt better than waking up at 3 in the morning having to bottle feed a bairn in the pitch black whilst falling asleep with them in your arms. :blush:

Not to mention keeping abreast of TT chatter. Nice you've got your priorities aligned well :lol:

I used to do that when the little'un was newborn. Sleep downstairs on the settee with him in his moses basket on the floor next to me so she could get some shut eye. Nowt better than waking up at 3 in the morning having to bottle feed a bairn in the pitch black whilst falling asleep with them in your arms. :blush:

Happy days that go too fast

Not to mention keeping abreast of TT chatter. Nice you've got your priorities aligned well :blush:

I used to do that when the little'un was newborn. Sleep downstairs on the settee with him in his moses basket on the floor next to me so she could get some shut eye. Nowt better than waking up at 3 in the morning having to bottle feed a bairn in the pitch black whilst falling asleep with them in your arms. :icon_lol:

Tell me about it, can barely get him to sit on my knee for 5 seconds these days before he's running off to throw lego around and make gun noises etc etc.

BTW, how painful is a strategically placed piece of lego on the stairs when stood on by the bare foot. :lol:

I was terrified of dropping them and falling asleep.

I do not miss night feeds whatsoever.

I used to think that when he was first born but you soon realise they aint made out of glass and are quite tough. Not that I was round housing him round the living room, just for clarity.

Nobody misses the nightfeeds. IT's the devils work.

Not to mention keeping abreast of TT chatter. Nice you've got your priorities aligned well :icon_lol:

Tell me about it, can barely get him to sit on my knee for 5 seconds these days before he's running off to throw lego around and make gun noises etc etc.

BTW, how painful is a strategically placed piece of lego on the stairs when stood on by the bare foot. :lol:

Time to sow some more seeds. :blush:

Not to mention keeping abreast of TT chatter. Nice you've got your priorities aligned well :blush:

BTW, how painful is a strategically placed piece of lego on the stairs when stood on by the bare foot. :blush:

Time to sow some more seeds. :icon_lol:

How about :lol: ? :blush:

Cant fault you, having done my fair share with the three girls.

However as the little chap has been on the old breast, Ive had little to do and must confess to being a teeny weeny bit jealous of not being involved.

BTW, how painful is a strategically placed piece of lego on the stairs when stood on by the bare foot. :icon_lol:

How about :blush: ? :icon_lol:

How about you man up and :lol::blush:

Not to mention keeping abreast of TT chatter. Nice you've got your priorities aligned well :icon_lol:

BTW, how painful is a strategically placed piece of lego on the stairs when stood on by the bare foot. :blush:

How about :icon_lol: ? :blush:

How about you man up and :blush::blush:

I prefer :lol: . :icon_lol:

gay sex?

Wey, I've always lived by the phrase 'don't knock it til you've tried it' but in this case I wasn't referring to your insinuations.

It wasnt a reply to you mate, just a general enquiry.

:lol:

Like a, why fancys gay sex type enquiry?

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Bored as fuck at work. Had my appraisal this morning, total farce. :lol: Can't wait to get to the gym later.

Did they say you were pish?