What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Chin up TR, youll be grand lass.

Im feeling good. Nice cycle into work, nice breakfast and just laughing at the old TT thread :rolleyes:

All good.

Thanks Wyki :angry: Yeah I love looking at the old threads but theyre making me late! I must get a kip as I have a hair appt at 2pm :(

Hairdresser: What we doing this month?

TR: Have you heard of Status Quo....?

:lol:

Or it will be like the episode of Friends "Demi Moore not Dudley Moore" :huh:

Im feeling good. Nice cycle into work, nice breakfast and just laughing at the old TT thread :yes

All good.

Thanks Wyki :angry: Yeah I love looking at the old threads but theyre making me late! I must get a kip as I have a hair appt at 2pm :rolleyes:

Oiiii Bianca you git :huh: My, it has been a trip down memory lane today!

MY naturally curly hair is now bronze, gold and blondey again :( Being really dark just didnt suit me :lol:

Im feeling good. Nice cycle into work, nice breakfast and just laughing at the old TT thread :(

All good.

Thanks Wyki :( Yeah I love looking at the old threads but theyre making me late! I must get a kip as I have a hair appt at 2pm :yes

MY naturally curly hair is now bronze, gold and blondey again :rolleyes: Being really dark just didnt suit me :lol:

:angry:

Im feeling good. Nice cycle into work, nice breakfast and just laughing at the old TT thread :angry:

All good.

Thanks Wyki :rolleyes: Yeah I love looking at the old threads but theyre making me late! I must get a kip as I have a hair appt at 2pm :(

MY naturally curly hair is now bronze, gold and blondey again :yes Being really dark just didnt suit me :lol:

:angry:

Thank you sweetie x :(

It's the weekend!

I don't watch Eastenders but WTF is going on with Phil Mitchell? He's having some sort of conniption fit.

I cannot bear(sp) to watch it :lol: Hubby has it on which is why Im on here wasting my life away talking to complete strangers!! :huh:

I'm about to start watching Unstoppable. Posting this from my brand new iPod touch. How exciting!

OOOHHH get you! :huh: I havent even got a phone at the mo. The battery had swollen up and popped the back off, I had to chuck it as it looked about to explode :lol:

I am going to go over to a contract one but cant decide on which phone to have....(its as hard as choosing which pair of shoes to have) :angry:

I'm about to start watching Unstoppable. Posting this from my brand new iPod touch. How exciting!

OOOHHH get you! :huh: I havent even got a phone at the mo. The battery had swollen up and popped the back off, I had to chuck it as it looked about to explode :lol:

I am going to go over to a contract one but cant decide on which phone to have....(its as hard as choosing which pair of shoes to have) :angry:

Euphemism?

If you aren't getting an iPhone, then get an android. Something that runs on 2.2. You won't regret it, and there's plenty to choose from.

OOOHHH get you! :angry: I havent even got a phone at the mo. The battery had swollen up and popped the back off, I had to chuck it as it looked about to explode :lol:

I am going to go over to a contract one but cant decide on which phone to have....(its as hard as choosing which pair of shoes to have) :(

Euphemism?

:huh: Nooooo

If you aren't getting an iPhone, then get an android. Something that runs on 2.2. You won't regret it, and there's plenty to choose from.

Oh I dunno, do I really need an iphone? I just want to make the odd call, text alot oh and take pics with it.

I have a HTC and think it's brilliant.

You should be able to get a fairly cheap contract if you want it for what you mentioned above. Shop around the net for deals though, I could have got a free Xbox 360 or something for the same contract I got my phone on if the person who sent me the link sent it 20 minutes earlier :lol:

You should be able to get a fairly cheap contract if you want it for what you mentioned above. Shop around the net for deals though, I could have got a free Xbox 360 or something for the same contract I got my phone on if the person who sent me the link sent it 20 minutes earlier :huh:

:lol: I'd have been devastated! I will have to do some research 'sighs'

You should be able to get a fairly cheap contract if you want it for what you mentioned above. Shop around the net for deals though, I could have got a free Xbox 360 or something for the same contract I got my phone on if the person who sent me the link sent it 20 minutes earlier :razz:

:) I'd have been devastated! I will have to do some research 'sighs'

I'm glad you mentioned that some deals offer freebies thanks Gejon. I've been looking at this package.

Visit My Website

Edited by Toonraider

A "I'm a dick mood". Bad times last night, bad times indeed :)

What's the story Kev?

Out at around 10 sober, wanted to get drunk so i pinned a 1/4 bottle of goldschlager, 2 double vodkas, 2 shots of sambucca and a normal vodka within half an hour.

about half an hour later i was throwing up all over the dancefloor, went into the toilets and threw up everywhere in there, couldnt walk, got into a taxi, threw up and i had to give him £30 :razz:

Bad times guys :panic: