What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Frustrated. Was playing footy there and came on at left wing at half time. We're 7th playing 2nd who humiliated us early in the season. Had a left footed snap shot pushed past the post, and in the last minute, smashed a volley from a cross at goal, but straight at the keeper. I couldn't believe I kept the shot on target-keeper did well to push it away.

I never bloody score-would have been chuffed with it!(we won 2-1)

I've got tonsillitis again :jesuswept: (had it over Christmas too) Every time I swallow I feel like someone is shoving a knitting needle down my right ear. Feeling properly sorry for myself!

A bit of a mix today.

Fucked off as I ordered something. When I ordered it, the item was in stock, and now 5 days later get an email saying its out of stock and they're not getting it back in until Mid Feb :jesuswept:

Also, on the way in saw some dude who had been knocked off his motorbike. He was sat up and looked ok, albeit a bit shook up, bike was a bit messed up, thats shook me up a bit. :lol:

But, I also get to pick up my new road bike today ;)

Pissed off but strangely comforted that idiocy is universal...

Went to the dentists this morning - appointment postponed from last week when the dentist was ill and they had failed to let me know.

Got there on time - informed computer had crashed so there may be delays - nobody in waiting room at that point so thought it was okay. It turns out the person to fix the computer is of course the dentist I'm seeing so cue 25 minute delay before I get in the chair where the conversation then went:

D: You have a huge hole in your tooth.

Me: I know that's why I made the appointment.

D: We'll need to have a proper examination of it, take x-rays and decide whether we can bridge it or do something else.

Me: I know that's why I made the appointment.

D: That'll need a 30 minute appointment- there isn't enough time now.

Me: You've already proved you don't care about keeping people waiting and the only other person in the wating room is obviously only a student so how about it?

D: No, sorry - no can do.

Idiots.

A bit down really :lol: Had to sleep today as back in work again tonight but kept getting woken up with my right hand tingling and going numb. My carpal tunnel symptoms are back with a vengence it seems ;) Its been fine and symptomless since the other hand was operated on back last July. Weird. Also it seems the op and all I went through after it, was a waste of time as now the left hand is starting carpal symptoms again. Im still not right healthwise since then and it gets me down. Oh well at least Im better than I was but all around me it seems people are ill and I keep hearing of people I know who have cancer and its get you down, you wander if you're next.

Feeling good.

Did a good interval session on the way home and extended my normal route home by 10km I was feeling good. Friday tomorrow, got a good weekend planned. Saturday 120km ride, Sunday a nice walk followed by a good feed :lol:

A bit down really :( Had to sleep today as back in work again tonight but kept getting woken up with my right hand tingling and going numb. My carpal tunnel symptoms are back with a vengence it seems :angry: Its been fine and symptomless since the other hand was operated on back last July. Weird. Also it seems the op and all I went through after it, was a waste of time as now the left hand is starting carpal symptoms again. Im still not right healthwise since then and it gets me down. Oh well at least Im better than I was but all around me it seems people are ill and I keep hearing of people I know who have cancer and its get you down, you wander if you're next.

Oh dear not good petal , I blame January for everything it's a shit shit month and should be abolished ( altho then that would make February the new January I suppose :huh: ) and I tend to hibernate for most of it !! think happy thoughts , failing that drink happy thoughts :lol: hang in there xx

A bit down really :rolleyes: Had to sleep today as back in work again tonight but kept getting woken up with my right hand tingling and going numb. My carpal tunnel symptoms are back with a vengence it seems :( Its been fine and symptomless since the other hand was operated on back last July. Weird. Also it seems the op and all I went through after it, was a waste of time as now the left hand is starting carpal symptoms again. Im still not right healthwise since then and it gets me down. Oh well at least Im better than I was but all around me it seems people are ill and I keep hearing of people I know who have cancer and its get you down, you wander if you're next.

Oh dear not good petal , I blame January for everything it's a shit shit month and should be abolished ( altho then that would make February the new January I suppose :huh: ) and I tend to hibernate for most of it !! think happy thoughts , failing that drink happy thoughts :lol: hang in there xx

Thanks Gina :angry: Sorry, I was just feeling sorry for myself, I'm not normally so miserable. I know there are so many people far far worse off than me! Hope you're feeling better now too? xx

I am off work for over a week now, so thats cheered me up!

Chin up TR, youll be grand lass.

Im feeling good. Nice cycle into work, nice breakfast and just laughing at the old TT thread :angry:

All good.

Thanks Wyki :lol: Yeah I love looking at the old threads but theyre making me late! I must get a kip as I have a hair appt at 2pm :huh:

Chin up TR, youll be grand lass.

Im feeling good. Nice cycle into work, nice breakfast and just laughing at the old TT thread :angry:

All good.

Thanks Wyki :lol: Yeah I love looking at the old threads but theyre making me late! I must get a kip as I have a hair appt at 2pm :huh:

Hairdresser: What we doing this month?

TR: Have you heard of Status Quo....?