What mood are you in and why?

catmag

While I understand where you're coming from they were quite correct in what they were doing. Their valuation of their house and their valuation of your house should be in no way be affected by the fact that you were essentially swapping homes.

what's the market in the north east like right now? it's fucking mental down here but in flatter markets the agent will tell you to put it on at a price, then advise slightly above its true valuation so you have a bit of room to negotiate the price down.

i only ask because down here is absolutely insane right now. there's been increases of 10% or more in most areas in the last year. massive problem of limited supply and massive demand though, and foreign investors propping it all up.

massive bubble waiting to pop if you ask me.

Saw Osborne on Marr saying they'll extend the help to buy to the end of the decade.

We've created an endless destructive loop where the government props up not only the banks that cannot afford the toxic debts they create, but also the people people with no choice but to join the insanity if they want to own their home.

He's like a crack dealer running scared of producers that want their money and pushing his product onto addicts with free hits to keep them hooked.

Not really, there are plenty of people currently renting paying as much as they would on a mortgage, the problem is that they can't afford the large deposits required and that's where the Help to Buy scheme is useful.

Crap mood. Just been diagnosed with post concussion syndrome.

I didn't realise dizziness and a bit of a sore head is a syndrome.

Broken Britain

Not a laugh those concussions like. Just ask Chris Benoit. Well, he's deed but you know what I mean. His family didn't kill itself.

Should we keep two eyes on Gloomy at all times now?

honestly, it's a real thing. something to do with dead brain cells and a chemical imbalance.

i'm feeling as slow as steven taylor tbf. my boss is being typically sympathetic. i told him the doc said it might be a while till i feel my old self. he said not to worry - my old self wasn't that good, maybe my new self will be better.

honestly, it's a real thing. something to do with dead brain cells and a chemical imbalance.

i'm feeling as slow as steven taylor tbf. my boss is being typically sympathetic. i told him the doc said it might be a while till i feel my old self. he said not to worry - my old self wasn't that good, maybe my new self will be better.

... so a hangover then?

;)

Aye, all is well. And a night out on the sugary drinks has a similar morning-after effect in terms of headaches and impaired sleep, so I've even managed to replicate that part of the routine.