What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Relaxed after a weekend in the Santa Monica sunshine. Disneyland next then a few days in the desert

Well that just blows my cheque out of the water, doesn't it! :lol:

Gloomy's really in Bethnal Green hospital but the poor soul is still concussed. Just nod and smile at him, CSD. :yes

Haven't seen him for a week but we've now got a week of Lego shops, Muppet movies, football training, bridge-visiting and meals-with-friends to look forward to. Don't want to go a week without him ever again. (No son, you CAN'T move away to go to Uni!!) But for now you can dream.....

6C48A307-4644-46E3-B6AC-BD4FE5B75C7A_zps

Btw Meenz - have forwarded your Berlin e-mail to his dad as that's where he's off to this week. He's going with Tooj, so I hope he behaves himself as they've got the first night in Amsterdam....

Tooj has the same info, courtesy of me. I hope they both print it out and compare notes. :D

And an overnighter in the 'dam, what could possibly go wrong? Shame they weren't there this weekend just gone, or they could have had a close encounter of the Wurst kind...

Gloomy's really in Bethnal Green hospital but the poor soul is still concussed. Just nod and smile at him, CSD.  :yes

That made me lol, fair play.

Currently in Palm Springs. Was expecting a sleepy resort town favoured by families and pensioners. Instead we discovered on our first day that our hotel was hosting a gay and lesbian festival.

A very odd first day around the pool thing to read a book and play with my 3 year a son while around thirty or forty people drunkenly danced to a club dj. Was more like a Vegas poolside than what I was expecting from this place. Thankfully it subsided on Monday and the last couple of days have been lush.

Tooj has the same info, courtesy of me. I hope they both print it out and compare notes. :D

And an overnighter in the 'dam, what could possibly go wrong? Shame they weren't there this weekend just gone, or they could have had a close encounter of the Wurst kind...

Apparently I am going to have to wear a GPS watch whilst in Amsterdam. :(

Apparently I am going to have to wear a GPS watch whilst in Amsterdam. :(

This does not surprise me at all. You do realise you're effectively going to Amsterdam with 2 dads :lol:

:lol: seen the facebook pic looks properly chuffed himself

last league game for me today, fucking exhausted , might actually get my ankle recovered now!

He was giddy as a kipper and absolutely loved it. Nothing too competitive at 5 but the guy training them was adamant they'd learn about getting into space instead of just having 10 headless chickens chasing a ball!

And yes, you need to let your ankle get better now!

Nothing too competitive at 5 but the guy training them was adamant they'd learn about getting into space instead of just having 10 headless chickens chasing a ball!

I assume he is too expensive for Ashley?