What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Got an appointment for my cortisone injection on Monday, so that's a lot sooner than I thought so good I suppose. :)

Are you coming to theatre for it? I'm on days this week and next :lol:

Hung over (which is rare for me these days) having spent a very nice evening at a great hidden gem of a pub, the lakeside inn, just off white mare pool, Gateshead.

Excellent real ales, nice grub and a fantastic beer garden. That lead to a garden drinking singalong extravaganza and thus a sore head this morning. :(

My taxi has however passed its mot this morning which is great news. :)

My little lad has woke up with chicken pox which is bad news. :(

My little lad has woke up with chicken pox which is bad news.  :(

Bad news for you, excellent news for him. I think I've said before I had it when I was 32 and it was a nightmare.

The last time I went to the Lakeside, the food was appalling. Either it's under new ownership or this is the CT palate coming to the fore. :razz:

Hidden gem btw? It's on the side of a dual carriageway A-road. :lol:

The last time I went to the Lakeside, the food was appalling. Either it's under new ownership or this is the CT palate coming to the fore. :razz:

Tbf, only the kids had food but the we all had a taste of the mince and dumplings which was extremely delicious. And yes it is on the side of a busy road but Im sure lots like me, have driven past and never been in. Ive even dropped off and picked up there countless times but still not been in.

Not sure about the ownership but it was closed for about six months last year after serious flooding so is like a new pin.

Fuck chops!

Tbf, only the kids had food but the we all had a taste of the mince and dumplings which was extremely delicious. And yes it is on the side of a busy road but Im sure lots like me, have driven past and never been in. Ive even dropped off and picked up there countless times but still not been in.

Just because you never went in didn't make it hidden man :lol:

The Lakeside man. He's great isn't he? :lol: