What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Great mood today. Up bright as a button and out to work for some extra pennies towards the Griswalds summer vacation.

Got enough put aside already so it could be an early bath.

Big decision of the day is whether to buy this toilet bucket and toilet tent.

a7agu4uq.jpg

ga6a9ehu.jpg

Given your stomach problems, I'd suggest you tie the former to your arse and waddle round with it all day, just in case.

It would only be used for No1's!!!

On our last campsite the loo was a huge walk away which is fine now and again, but when you're drinking all evening I can't stop pissing!

Just piss in the bushes man. :lol:

Just piss in the bushes man. :lol:

Or just right there in the middle of your site, in front of the family. It's not as if there'll be any major difference in the respect they have for you vs. actually buying and using a toilet bucket and tent.

Put a brave face on and soldiered upto the Neptune. As look would have it my queasiness disappeared as if by magic within seconds of sitting down.

How did this slip past so many pedants?

Distracted by the thought of wet shit dribbling down CT's leg as he tucks into his sweet and sour pork.

... well great, now that's all I can think about.

I'm feeling plain ole happy!!! I left my job of 22 years 2 weeks ago!! I didn't like the new rota changes and thought fuck it, i'm off!! Now i've gone I realise I'd stayed far too long, it was making me so miserable and stressed.

So now Hubby is supporting me, and maybe for alittle while I'll do abit of work for him, he'll put me on the books which makes sense for tax reasons.

So it's all change and it feels good!

I'm feeling plain ole happy!!! I left my job of 22 years 2 weeks ago!! I didn't like the new rota changes and thought fuck it, i'm off!! Now i've gone I realise I'd stayed far too long, it was making me so miserable and stressed.

So now Hubby is supporting me, and maybe for alittle while I'll do abit of work for him, he'll put me on the books which makes sense for tax reasons.

So it's all change and it feels good!

Congratulations, what do you fancy doing instead?

It was my 40th birthday yesterday.

Loads of stuff has happened recently which I've not been minded to share but at some point you've got to. In a great mood and in love with the world. Toontastic is full of great people and i love you all.

How drunk am ?I :lol:

Loads of stuff has happened recently which I've not been minded to share but at some point you've got to. In a great mood and in love with the world. Toontastic is full of great people and i love you all.

:D Happy birthday fella. :drinks:

Happy Birthday boss, hope you had a good one (which it looks like you did).

Have you been possessed by me :lol:

:lol:

The drunken posts are the best ones, (for everyone else).

Hope you had a good'un. :)

All the best Chez! What's been happening?

Cheers mate! Loads of stuff. Grandma passing away was hard to bear and I had a few problems resolving how I felt about it. Our lass is pregnant with our second. She doesn't want to know the sex. I do. Been managing an MBA intern who we have just employed and who will work for me. Planned and executed the best 40th birthday weekend party ever. Got wasted, flew to south of France and then actually turned 40. Our lass took me to a ridiculously posh restaurant last night and as she was pregnant, I was drinking for 2.

Other stuff too but those are the highlights!