What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Alright mood. A relaxing day off followed by the news I've been made captain of the mixed doubles badminton team. :lol:

You know how to live the high life. Congratulations!! :lol:

Congrats, Brock. There was a kid in our year at school who was one of the best in the county at badminton. He used to be my doubles partner in PE so I could sit back and piss about if I wanted really but, they once gave him a racket that only had strings on the very outside of it. So, he had to hit every shot on the bullseye with the outside of the racket basically and he still beat everybody. Just mentioning this in case you come up against him in combat; don't feel too bad if he steam rolls you. He once dislocated his shoulder three times in the same basketball match too.

Neighbours on one side are having a kitchen fitted. Neighbours on the other side are having new central heating installed. I'm about to go to bed before work tonight and don't fancy my chances of much kip.

On the plus side the dishy window cleaner has just been doing his rounds which brightened the day....

Neighbours on one side are having a kitchen fitted. Neighbours on the other side are having new central heating installed. I'm about to go to bed before work tonight and don't fancy my chances of much kip.On the plus side the dishy window cleaner has just been doing his rounds which brightened the day....

No I haven't.

CT's 34 inch pants man. You looked like fucking Hitchcock on that picture you posted last night.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fair play for you losing some weight but I really don't get how you are due to your diet mind.