What mood are you in and why?

catmag

absolutely beside myself with love and joy, baby girl arrived safe and sound on wed. sept 11. never really knew what all the fuss was about when my friends with kids told me about the birth of their kids....i totally get it now.

.....and to have the weekend further improved with a stellar away win, like i said beside myself.

Next time you are doing 105mph in your car on the motorway, stick your head out of the window, then imagine your whole body being battered by that wind, then imagine going twice that speed :lol:

Business slow?

Congratulations. That's you wrapped around a tiny little finger forever. It's amazing :D

:lol:

Well done to you and the mrs.

:D Congrats!

Well done Mrs. Tooner! You sir have really done fuck all up until this point. I hope that all concerned are doing well.

thanks everyone....yep i've been doing my best over the last few days to make up for doing fuck all, mrs and the wee one are being very well looked after.....that would be the wrapped around the finger part i suppose

thanks everyone....yep i've been doing my best over the last few days to make up for doing fuck all, mrs and the wee one are being very well looked after.....that would be the wrapped around the finger part i suppose

I was thinking more of "Daddy pleeeeease can I have a toy/sweeties/ money/a lift/wear make-up/go on holiday with the girls" *does big eyes*

You've got it all to come! ;)

I was thinking more of "Daddy pleeeeease can I have a toy/sweeties/ money/a lift/wear make-up/go on holiday with the girls" *does big eyes*

You've got it all to come! ;)

right i'm trying not to think about that, she is really really tall, got her her first football (of sorts), hopefully she will be the next christine sinclair

Jesus!

Felt like I was sitting on krakatoa (east of java) by the end of the call. Power walking down the room while nipping it in I must have looked worse than CT on the treadmill.

All sorted now, you'll be pleased to hear.

Jesus!

Felt like I was sitting on krakatoa (east of java) by the end of the call. Power walking down the room while nipping it in I must have looked worse than CT on the treadmill.

All sorted now, you'll be pleased to hear.

:lol:

If you'd croaked out a strained

" Gangnam Style!"

on your way to the Thunderbox I reckon you'd have got away with it.