Series

Geordieracer

Assuming a get the job I'm going for I could have a lot of time on my hands over the summer.

Any suggestions about good TV series to watch. Done the Sopranoes, The Wire, Pacific. Hearing good things about Sons of Anarchy.

Any suggestions?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Six Feet Under is brilliant if you haven't seen it. As is Oz.

:D

Just finished the first series and some of the acting is wooden to say the least and I'm not even starting on some of the totally unbelievable characters.

Got The Wire Seasons 1 to 5 box-set coming next week, its had a lot of praise on here so trusted you lot to know what you're talking about.

Slow to start but stick with it and you'll not be disappointed. I nearly OD'd on it, was doing two and three episodes off the belt towards the end of my addiction and the withdrawals have just stopped now, 6 months later.

Obviously both Lost and 24 have both finished, and now I need something new to watch.

I've heard good things about Dexter, and I've always wanted to give Heroes a go, which out of the two would you reccomend?

Prison Break.

Already watched all four seasons, it started getting daft in the end, glad it was axed before it became even more unbearable.

I always wanted to watch it. Missed the first few episodes then realised i missed too much and never got into it. I was about to buy some boxsets but my friends told me it just gets confusing / crap.

I always wanted to watch it. Missed the first few episodes then realised i missed too much and never got into it. I was about to buy some boxsets but my friends told me it just gets confusing / crap.

The first season was thrilling, but from there on it just started getting far-fetched, and predictable. There's some bright moments in Season 3, put apart from that its not really worth commiting to it.

I'm currently devouring The West Wing boxset, top stuff.

My friend has recently begun watching this, he was on about how the original director died?

Edit: I believe it was an actor.

Edited by Acid

I'm currently devouring The West Wing boxset, top stuff.

My friend has recently begun watching this, he was on about how the original director died?

Edit: I believe it was an actor.

I wasn't aware of that, so I googled it, there's one surprise ruined for me. :lol: