The Labour Leadership Campaign

Christmas Tree

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There all falling for Corbymania like :lol:

Promise them everything and get the ink ready at the Bank of England.

You think there is the same as they're. That is mind-blowing and disqualifies you from taking the piss out of anyone ever.

In fairness, I think he talks a lot of sense and decent stuff, but it's the economy stupid.

It's all got to be paid for.

This is why I've said many times that if this perfect potential government comes along that can do all this "wish list" stuff AND run the country's economy successfully, they will get my vote.

The test will be when he starts to flesh out a costed manifesto.

How much have they fleeced you for that?... £150 p.a. for unite is enough for me like..

£1.50 a month. Bargain

Edit: although I've checked the website and they reckon their rate is £3.88 a month. I'll be checking my bank account :lol:

Edited by StraightEdgeWizard

In fairness, I think he talks a lot of sense and decent stuff, but it's the economy stupid.

It's all got to be paid for.

This is why I've said many times that if this perfect potential government comes along that can do all this "wish list" stuff AND run the country's economy successfully, they will get my vote.

The test will be when he starts to flesh out a costed manifesto.

I think it's about how the argument is made tbh. The current government / coalition have borrowed ridiculous amounts of money but that's ok because they've convinced people it isn't a big issue. They've hardly done anything in terms of stimulating growth either but they've managed to convince enough people otherwise. And they were up against Ed Miliband at the last election.