Big Brother

Geordieracer

They couldn't let the worst thing to happen to TV die without one final gory hurrah.

It spawned a generation of people famous for utterly fuck all, the majority of whom you wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.

I was hoping it would slip away quietly but it seems it will get the final throw of the dice and the PA's and wronkers on the floor at work will talk of nothing else for the next 2 months.

:wub:

Edited by Geordieracer

Saw one headline saying that Davina McCall stated that BB was being axed because Channel 4 was scared of bad publicity. No Shouty McHeadwound, it is because is shit TV that is based around a parade of irritating publicity seeking cuntholes, hosted by a complete talent vacuum spawned by MTV.

Let's just lock the last lot in the house for 5 years, turn the cameras off and see what happens afterwards. Or spike their food with acid.

Saw one headline saying that Davina McCall stated that BB was being axed because Channel 4 was scared of bad publicity. No Shouty McHeadwound, it is because is shit TV that is based around a parade of irritating publicity seeking cuntholes, hosted by a complete talent vacuum spawned by MTV.

Let's just lock the last lot in the house for 5 years, turn the cameras off and see what happens afterwards. Or spike their food with acid.

....and project summnink wierd into the house at night... :wub:

the first series was good i thought - nasty nick, the lesbian guitar player and the scouse dimwit. the people were relatively normal before later series when they only started bring people in depending on how much of a total cunt they were

It's still better than Lost though.

Or any yank bollocks other than V.

Stevie in "not liking things from abroad" shocker

• 2 weeks later...

i caught a bit of this last night. really liked the first series but lost interest when it turned into a freak show around the time of series 4/5.

i wondered in an attempt to win back lost viewing figures whether they might go back to the first series et up and put some normal people in there. sadly, they reveretd to type and it's the usual collection of freaks and wrong uns itching for their ten minutes of fame so they can sell their story to the sun or star. i shall nto be watching.

i caught a bit of this last night. really liked the first series but lost interest when it turned into a freak show around the time of series 4/5.

i wondered in an attempt to win back lost viewing figures whether they might go back to the first series et up and put some normal people in there. sadly, they reveretd to type and it's the usual collection of freaks and wrong uns itching for their ten minutes of fame so they can sell their story to the sun or star. i shall nto be watching.

I think they tried that the year Cameron won and it was the moment people started turning off in droves. TV has to get more and more 'out there' to keep people watching, not devolve back to what everyone's seen before.

Nasty Nick and Craig pulled in the viewers because we'd never seen anyone doing the dishes on tv before or have a proper argument.....we've had a cumulative 16,800 hours of people doing the dishes and arguing now (seriously), so they have to get a transvestite dwarf with one eye doing the dishes.

Edited by Happy Face