Your ideal size? In inches..

Kevin

Go support Cork City and change your avatar, stick to wanking over Andrea Corr, anyone-but-england

How old are you thompers? Considering you're here a few years i'd imagine old enough. Too old to stalk a 16 year old around the internet and biting at everything that he says? Don't you think skid mark.

Go support Cork City and change your avatar, stick to wanking over Andrea Corr, anyone-but-england

How old are you thompers? Considering you're here a few years i'd imagine old enough. Too old to stalk a 16 year old around the internet and biting at everything that he says? Don't you think skid mark.

Fuck off you silly little cunt - or is mother too busy upstairs? Are you not allowed to go to bed yet?

Fuck off you silly little cunt - or is mother too busy upstairs? Are you not allowed to go to bed yet?

I'm in bed sunshine :lol:

Never tell me that and accompany it with a wink again you short-arsed little shit stabber

Never tell me that and accompany it with a wink again you short-arsed little shit stabber

what's the problem :icon_lol:?

What? with your mum?

• 3 years later...

I'd push the brother aside and I'd get the other three, bend them all over and I'd do the drummer, the lead singer and the one who plays violin.

How very specific :lol:

Also love how old this thread was and how random the comment that bumped it was. We'll probably ever hear from him again, he's sowed his seed of Corrs love, and moved on to pastures new...

How very specific :lol:

Also love how old this thread was and how random the comment that bumped it was. We'll probably ever hear from him again, he's sowed his seed of Corrs love, and moved on to pastures new...

It's a David Brent quote, I thought the same when I read the discussion of shagging the Corrs. :)