The hype that is England

LeazesMag

You know in 1990, the team all seemed like good lads. They were characters, someone like Terry Butcher, see his red and white England top against Sweden, you don't think of him, but he was 100 times more courageous than John Terry, with good banter, Peter, Gazza, Waddle good lads, proper hard men like Psycho, Bryan Robson and Steve McMahon, these cunts in this team aren't men. They are representative of what a wank money driven society we have become, they're all cunts. They are fuckin mugs, not one of them comes across as a genuinely good lad, maybe Lampard but I don't know he still seems like a self satisfied tool.

thats about right.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never expected us to get through against the Germany, so the disappointment is not so acute. I think that Argentina are one of the few teams good enough to beat Germany, and if they play Brazil in the semi final then one of those teams will win this.

You know in 1990, the team all seemed like good lads. They were characters, someone like Terry Butcher, see his red and white England top against Sweden, you don't think of him, but he was 100 times more courageous than John Terry, with good banter, Peter, Gazza, Waddle good lads, proper hard men like Psycho, Bryan Robson and Steve McMahon, these cunts in this team aren't men. They are representative of what a wank money driven society we have become, they're all cunts. They are fuckin mugs, not one of them comes across as a genuinely good lad, maybe Lampard but I don't know he still seems like a self satisfied tool.

I buy in to it at every tournament I think aye they're all cunts but fuck it, we might win it if we're lucky, and my level headedness turns in to complete deluded fuckwit. Well this is the last time, fuck them, they don't care about the country, half them can't even be arsed to sing the national anthem, so why should we care what they do.

I think as well they'll have about 15 GCSE's between them the thick cunts. Whatever the tactics were, they're too fuckin thick to absorb them anyway. Apart from Lampard, how many of them do you think can speak a foreign language fluently, typical charva scum wanks, James thinks he's culture because he paints for fuck sake.

Quite a few people myself included have been saying this and whilst i would have loved to see England win a world cup i would so much rather it had been won by teams of the past. They had players i could respect/admire, people i thought i would like, could have a drink with but so many of the current lot are complete tools. So the only small consolation to us fans not winning is quite a few arsehole players have missed out and been shown up, not much but a little consolation!

When i compare them to the rugby union players representing their country they're not fit to lace their boots and the cricketers, you see more joy and passion playing for England from players born in South Africa and both the union and cricket teams have turned up in the big moments and won world cups, ashes series etc. Football is the word cup i want to see us win more than any other but we're fucking miles away with the shower we have representing us.

Whether its Cappello or soembody else in charge, the next game we play they need to make a very clear point and not even pick some of this shower, just to show they don't have the divine right to the shirt as they currently believe and that they actually have to earn it. I'm not saying they can't or shouldn't be allowed back in the team, but they can fucking earn it and other players can be given a shot instead of them.

I buy in to it at every tournament I think aye they're all cunts but fuck it, we might win it if we're lucky, and my level headedness turns in to complete deluded fuckwit. Well this is the last time, fuck them, they don't care about the country, half them can't even be arsed to sing the national anthem, so why should we care what they do.

I think as well they'll have about 15 GCSE's between them the thick cunts. Whatever the tactics were, they're too fuckin thick to absorb them anyway. Apart from Lampard, how many of them do you think can speak a foreign language fluently, typical charva scum wanks, James thinks he's culture because he paints for fuck sake.

:D:rolleyes:

Think the last para is spot on...Al the tactical stuff is in one ear out the other. YOu can make a donkey drink water but he'll get lost in the forest or summink...

Edited by Park Life

If you watch all of the players at the final whistle - you could tell by the look on their faces, a lot of them never looked that bothered about going out - they appeared to be thinking 'we're going to get slaughtered by the press.'

If you watch all of the players at the final whistle - you could tell by the look on their faces, a lot of them never looked that bothered about going out - they appeared to be thinking 'we're going to get slaughtered by the press.'

Being multi-millionaires in your mid twenties for me erases some of the more rational and clear thinking with regard to responsability and goals in life etc...

Speaking of the press, I get them impression they won't be happy with whoever the Enland manager is, unless it's El Tel or 'arry Backhander.

I think Hodgson would go down well, hes the best candidate imo if capello does go, I usually think the criticism of england managers is harsh or over the top but hes made some big big big mistakes this time round and has refused to learn lessons about selection or tactics, just plowed on regardless

Being multi-millionaires in your mid twenties for me erases some of the more rational and clear thinking with regard to responsability and goals in life etc...

well you would know......................

Speaking of the press, I get them impression they won't be happy with whoever the Enland manager is, unless it's El Tel or 'arry Backhander.

I think Hodgson would go down well, hes the best candidate imo if capello does go, I usually think the criticism of england managers is harsh or over the top but hes made some big big big mistakes this time round and has refused to learn lessons about selection or tactics, just plowed on regardless

it really doesn't matter who the hell is manager - the players and the system they come out of guarantees repeated failure

We tried every possible English manager that wasn't actually being investigated by the police - then we went for Sven and then Capello

and it never made any difference whatsoever - failures of basic technique, of discipline, of organisation, of personal commitment run through the England players like "BLACKPOOL" through a stick of rock

Guest Gordon McKeag

Lets face it we are wank. It doesn't matter who manages us, we'll never win fuck all while it feels like a chore to hold the ball. Some kraut said English footballers are lions in the winter and lambs in the spring, it's true. Fair enough the German players played as many games last season, but it's not as demanding as the high octane Premiership, and fast attacking passing is all very good, but you need to vary it at international level, and I don't think we can do it. I think the culture of our football dictates we will never win anything regardless who is in charge.

Lets face it we are wank. It doesn't matter who manages us, we'll never win fuck all while it feels like a chore to hold the ball. Some kraut said English footballers are lions in the winter and lambs in the spring, it's true. Fair enough the German players played as many games last season, but it's not as demanding as the high octane Premiership, and fast attacking passing is all very good, but you need to vary it at international level, and I don't think we can do it. I think the culture of our football dictates we will never win anything regardless who is in charge.

you've changed your tune.

Guest Gordon McKeag

Shut up you nob.

We should keep Capello till the next WC.

I agree, as long as his heart's in it. He made mistakes but his record as a club manager speaks for itself. Despite his experience this is his first shot at managing during a major tournament. You'd like to think someone like him could learn from those mistakes (some on and some off the pitch perhaps). Changing manager will only see us get someone not as good and probably lacking the tournament experience (as a manager / coach).

The best manager we've had since Ramsay is Bobby Robson and if the FA were as quick to pull the trigger when he got the job he'd never have survived beyond the failure to qualify for the Euros in '84.

But we'll probably go for 'Appy 'Arry or someone like him who'll talk about playing with the English spirit, etc. but will probably struggle more than Capello has to motivate the soft twats once they're outside the comfort zones of their clubs.

Edited by alex

I agree. I also think its down to the way football is coached at youth level. Ive watched under 11 to under 14 football at both the villla acadamy and at local team level and its all about winning, power, booting the ball away from danger, not taking risks. Kids are not encouraged to express themselves.

Thats why so few England players look comfortable on the ball and even fewer can beat or even try to beat a man. (Chris Waddle summed this up perfectly the other night on Radio 5 in fact he speaks more sense then the rest of them put together)

We are years behind Holland, most of Southern Europe and South America. We can keep blaming the Manager's like we have done for the last 20 years or more but at the end of the day they can only work with meagre resources they have available.

Pretty much what I said yesterday, Brummiemag. It's probably a combination what you say and too many foreign players in the PL. That latter is symptomatic of the former anyway.

I think there are a few natural footballers around of the type which would lead to better international teams but they are forced to fit into systems and patterns in the PL which supresses the talent - players like Andy Reid at the mackems come to mind. This is especially true at the "shit" clubs like Stoke, Bolton and Wolves which is a result of the pressures to stay up imo - which goes back to money.

I think what we need is more managers who are brave enough to play football - this of course being another crime of Keegan's demise - both from the man himself and the setting of an example.

Another reason to hate Fat Sam.

He embodies what's wrong with English football for me.

Try not to lose at all costs, nobble the flair players, hoof the ball up field for an hour and a half and hope you get a lucky bounce.

Shut up you nob.

:D

well you would know......................

:rolleyes::D

I think there are a few natural footballers around of the type which would lead to better international teams but they are forced to fit into systems and patterns in the PL which supresses the talent - players like Andy Reid at the mackems come to mind. This is especially true at the "shit" clubs like Stoke, Bolton and Wolves which is a result of the pressures to stay up imo - which goes back to money.

I think what we need is more managers who are brave enough to play football - this of course being another crime of Keegan's demise - both from the man himself and the setting of an example.

Sadly I read on this forum that Houghton said that he sees Stoke and Wolves as role models - Fantastic