Who have you met off here and what are they like?

Guest Gordon McKeag

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who have you met off here and what are they like? Just being nosey really, someone said to me the other day they haven't signed up on here because it's too cliquey, I said I like it and I'm not in any clique, but I can see a little bit what they mean sometimes. I mean you have the Trent Posse, the Irish Mafia, Fish's Flat Crew, the yank five, the terrorist sympathisers but so what, so who have you met off here, and what type of person are they, what do you like about them, and what annoys you about them.

I've met Percy Street and Paddocklad. Two sound blokes.

I like having the odd look on here and sometimes get a laugh, but it's definitely a bit cliquey, put it this way, I don't feel part of the 'toontastic club'. Not saying that's a bad thing or a good thing, just my impression.

Who have you met off here and what are they like? Just being nosey really, someone said to me the other day they haven't signed up on here because it's too cliquey, I said I like it and I'm not in any clique, but I can see a little bit what they mean sometimes. I mean you have the Trent Posse, the Irish Mafia, Fish's Flat Crew, the yank five, the terrorist sympathisers but so what, so who have you met off here, and what type of person are they, what do you like about them, and what annoys you about them.

I like having the odd look on here and sometimes get a laugh, but it's definitely a bit cliquey, put it this way, I don't feel part of the 'toontastic club'. Not saying that's a bad thing or a good thing, just my impression.

Dude, I'm one of the Toontastic Legends, I invite you to the club, we have cookies.

Dude, I'm one of the Toontastic Legends, I invite you to the club, we have cookies.

I'm a Brit........remember, you don't like them.

And Enimem, for fucks sake!

:icon_lol:

Leave this thread. Don't come back. Your opinion is no longer valid.

Leave this thread. Don't come back. Your opinion is no longer valid.

Ok, Kev, my pleasure.

Guest Gordon McKeag
I'm still sure there is a hidden board...

Point me in the direction of it if you find it?

:icon_lol: Craig ;) it's a known fact there's a hidden board, if I died tomorrow my legacy to NUFC would be revealing the hidden forums on the two biggest toon forums.

Guest Gordon McKeag
What about the ones you don't know you've met.

Apparently Christmas Tree plays golf with my dad :icon_lol:

;) ;) :D

I'd probably get on better with most peoples dads on here!

A great lad I know he's 36 very good lookin lad, great sense of humour, knows loads about football, he plays in the indoor bowls league at eldon rec, he brings the average age of his team down to about 70.

Guest Gordon McKeag

Neither do I. There's an element of "a naa yee, yee naa me, a naa yee n yee naa me nananananaaaaa ooh" about it, but I just think fuck it. It's somewhere to talk about the toon, and there's plenty of people who post on here, who like me only know a few people personally who can come on and just say what they like. We're in the age of the internet, I don't buy the mag anymore because myself and at least 20 others onhere have as much insight if not more than the contributors on there so I think what's the point? I mean someone like yourself, remember Iasked you aboutthe picture of the pitch invasion at Forest in the mid 80's straight away you knew. That's what I call a toon fan. I mean you're saying you don't feel part of it, what do you want a blow job of the Trent Posse? People like yee are what this board needs. Local knowledgable old cunts who can give insightful words without being patronising.

Neither do I. There's an element of "a naa yee, yee naa me, a naa yee n yee naa me nananananaaaaa ooh" about it, but I just think fuck it. It's somewhere to talk about the toon, and there's plenty of people who post on here, who like me only know a few people personally who can come on and just say what they like. We're in the age of the internet, I don't buy the mag anymore because myself and at least 20 others onhere have as much insight if not more than the contributors on there so I think what's the point? I mean someone like yourself, remember Iasked you aboutthe picture of the pitch invasion at Forest in the mid 80's straight away you knew. That's what I call a toon fan. I mean you're saying you don't feel part of it, what do you want a blow job of the Trent Posse? People like yee are what this board needs. Local knowledgable old cunts who can give insightful words without being patronising.

Jesus christ Stevie :icon_lol:

You'd swear someone was about to die or something reading that post ;)

If they're female and half-decent looking then, err, yes!

I wasn't moaning about it, just stating that many of you seem to be pals already.

P.S., I'm not much older than you so 'old cunts' is a funny one, Stevie. :icon_lol:

Guest Gordon McKeag

I wasn't moaning about it, just stating that many of you seem to be pals already.

P.S., I'm not much older than you so 'old cunts' is a funny one, Stevie. ;)

I'm very much in the late 20's scrapin in to early 30's bracket. Big difference that to late 30s heading straight for mid 40s :icon_lol:

Edited by Gordon McKeag

P.S., I'm not much older than you so 'old cunts' is a funny one, Stevie. ;)

I'm very much in the late 20's scrapin in to early 30's bracket. Big difference that to late 30s heading straight for mid 40s ;)

Well the Wife's 32 so if you're only as old as the lass you're feeling.......... :icon_lol:

don't know anyone off this site, unsurprisingly as most of my mates in Dublin don't even like football nevermind Newcastle United!

On a related note, I have vivid images in my mind of what you all look like based on virtually nothing and are probably completely wide of the mark, don't even know what the general age demographic here is. I genuinely think Craig looks like Morph thanks to his avatar ffs.

I wouldn't say it's cliquey though, I used to post very occasionally on Tynetalk (i think thats what it was called) years ago, which from memory was extremely cliquey.

Edited by TicTacWoe

On a related note, I have vivid images in my mind of what you all look like based on virtually nothing and are probably completely wide of the mark, don't even know what the general age demographic here is. I genuinely think Craig looks like Morph thanks to his avatar ffs.

He looks like Brad Paisley if he lost the hat and took up a desk job.

I realise that probably doesn't help.