Who have you met off here and what are they like?

Guest Gordon McKeag

It aint over until Stevie sings.

It aint over till you cut that ridiculous Mark Hateley 1991 barnet and fuck off to a Reading forum?

Stevie, ease up man. Your vitriol towards anyone more than 5-8yrs younger than you and/or an OOT is tiresome and a bit OTT. You're only a couple of years younger than me I think and I don't consider myself old enough to refer to someone in their late teens/early 20's (as Brock is I believe) as a young'un.

I'll accept Kevin is the cause of more irritation than a double dose of thrush, but there's nowt wrong with Brock and he's certainly not worth both barrels from "Stevie's Peacemaker" ;)

Seriously man, if you like I can send you some chamomile tea my Mam likes to drink. ;):icon_lol:

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gordon McKeag

It aint over till you cut that ridiculous Mark Hateley 1991 barnet and fuck off to a Reading forum?

Stevie, ease up man. Your vitriol towards anyone more than 5-8yrs younger than you and/or an OOT is tiresome and a bit OTT. You're only a couple of years younger than me I think and I don't consider myself old enough to refer to someone in their late teens/early 20's (as Brock is I believe) as a young'un.

I'll accept Kevin is the cause of more irritation than a double dose of thrush, but there's nowt wrong with Brock and he's certainly not worth both barrels from "Stevie's Peacemaker" ;)

Seriously man, if you like I can send you some chamomile tea my Mam likes to drink. ;):icon_lol:

EXCUSE ME. Read the thread, I wasn't the first one who fired the first rubber bullet there. A case of read the thread and see where the real blame lies.

Stevie.. shut the fuck up.

:icon_lol:

Magma'd

On waccoe the big Leeds board they have an under 21 board, would be a good idea on here. Maybe having a voting system, about who we promote to the full squad.

Don't restrict it by age.

Let's have 4 divisions from which any posters can be promoted or relegated at any point.

Guest Gordon McKeag

Stevie.. shut the fuck up.

Magma'd

On waccoe the big Leeds board they have an under 21 board, would be a good idea on here. Maybe having a voting system, about who we promote to the full squad.

Don't restrict it by age.

Let's have 4 divisions from which any posters can be promoted or relegated at any point.

A Champions League too?

Seriously man, if you like I can send you some chamomile tea my Mam likes to drink. :D:icon_lol:

EXCUSE ME. Read the thread, I wasn't the first one who fired the first rubber bullet there. A case of read the thread and see where the real blame lies.

Wind your neck in Stevie, I was taking the piss and you know it. ;)

Cheers Mr Paws. :D

Guest Gordon McKeag

Seriously man, if you like I can send you some chamomile tea my Mam likes to drink. :D:icon_lol:

Wind your neck in Stevie, I was taking the piss and you know it. ;)

Cheers Mr Paws. :D

It's not just the money government who has a southern bias in this country :)

I have as it's gone along and I've not noticed anyone having a real pop at you. Kevin's "Fuck Off" doesn't count (as does much of what he 'contributes') and besides you're big enough for that ;)

It's not just the money government who has a southern bias in this country ;)

Don't you split your time between Newcastle and London, with a few stops one the way? So does you're North/South time not average out to the same as my permanent relocation to Manchester ;):icon_lol:

I'm still sure there is a hidden board...

Point me in the direction of it if you find it?

;) Craig ;)it's a known fact there's a hidden board, if I died tomorrow my legacy to NUFC would be revealing the hidden forums on the two biggest toon forums.

I guess I'm not in on it then...

;) Craig ;)it's a known fact there's a hidden board, if I died tomorrow my legacy to NUFC would be revealing the hidden forums on the two biggest toon forums.

Come on Craig, you have proved in the past you are drunk on power. What would make you feel special if you didnt have a little hidey hole for you and your "moderator" friends?

Come on Craig, you have proved in the past you are drunk on power. What would make you feel special if you didnt have a little hidey hole for you and your "moderator" friends?

You still here? If I was 'drunk on power' you'd be long gone, fucktard.

Guest Gordon McKeag

;) Craig :Dit's a known fact there's a hidden board, if I died tomorrow my legacy to NUFC would be revealing the hidden forums on the two biggest toon forums.

You still here? If I was 'drunk on power' you'd be long gone, fucktard.

;)

You still here? If I was 'drunk on power' you'd be long gone, fu**tard.

You've banned me about 5 times Craig, threatened to grass, given out what you thought was my ip (which turned out to belong to someone else) to a non admin member of the board.

If that's not being drunk on power I don't know what is. You're a menace man.

Hang on..rewind..when did the toontastic posse start giving blowjobs out at the meetups? Why wasn't I informed? Time for a return to them next season methinks...

You're the right height to be first in line to give them out. :icon_lol: