Deportivo 0-0 Newcastle (3-5 after pens)

Tom

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Better players than BARTON have missed a pen, however he nearly broke one of their players legs with a cowardly stamp on one of their lads shins when the ball had been played, he is a scumbag who shouldn't be allowed to wear a black and white shirt. I dislike as much as any player who's ever played for us, he is a scumbag, he doesn't belong in this club or in this city I look forward to the day I read about him getting utterly battered off someone.

They look thrilled.

That really is horrible news about Barton, I guess it was foolish for any of us to believe that with a solid pre-season behind him we'd see anything but the Joey Barton who has stamped, fouled and sulked for us already.

:D

Team: Harper (Krul 46), R.Taylor, Enrique, Perch (Tavernier 51), Coloccini, Barton, Xisco (Gutierrez 46), Guthrie (Nolan 46), Carroll, Best (Lovenkrands 73), Routledge.

Where was Williamson? He wasn't listed in the players not available on .com:

Steven Taylor, Dan Gosling, Danny Simpson, Tamas Kadar and Fraser Forster didn't feature due to injury, while Sol Campbell has stayed at home to work on his fitness.

Surely he has to be one of our first choice centre backs alongside Coloccini for the start of the season, with Steven Taylor not available and Sol Campbell not yet fit?

Williamson was on the bench.

Who was that chap James Tavernier? Didn't do bad. Didn't do bad at all considering that it was a good team we played against.

I guess Williamson will start against Rangers. Last match before our season starts should not be a time for experimentation.

Fuck me, that's what you call a trophy! Who needs the Premiership/FA Cup/CL when we've got that sitting in our cabinet! There won't be room for them anyway!

At least we can say we've won the biggest trophy in European football.