Trends and ways of posters on here

Guest Tuco Ramirez

As a newbie I thought Alex was a right bell-end like. I bet I'm not the only one either. If you haven't lurked very long you have to learn to appreciate his piss taking, then you can appreciate what a chilled out entertainer he is. Like a young Don Rickles. Board MVP.

Edited by Happy Face

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leazes is a mentally impaired gentelman who cannot comprehend that anyone else enjoyed the decade and a bit from 1992 at the club. He's certain he was the only one and has made it his life mission to remind people how good those times were. As the world passes him by he sits in his chair with drool steadily pooling on the lapel of his cardigan, quietly whispering to himself "Shepherd......Fifth best club.....support the manager.....ambition.....". Only a cup run can save him now.

Renton - CONSISTENTLY annoying to the point you think he's trying to wind people up, but when you dig beneath the surface, no, it's just how he is. Condascending at times, when Chez shows up tries to gobble him off at every opp, a real lefty like me, but pedantic in that way where you know he isn't sure of his own mind.

:)

Missed that. I was just about to say...

Renton - in love with Chez.

Leazes is a mentally impaired gentelman who cannot comprehend that anyone else enjoyed the decade and a bit from 1992 at the club. He's certain he was the only one and has made it his life mission to remind people how good those times were. As the world passes him by he sits in his chair with drool steadily pooling on the lapel of his cardigan, quietly whispering to himself "Shepherd......Fifth best club.....support the manager.....ambition.....". Only a cup run can save him now.

Posters who's humour I click with are Manc-Mag, Kitman,Fish, Alex,Happy Face,Gemmill,Meenzer,Trophyshy, Jimbo.

Pud can be dry as a desert.

Wacky comes out with some belters, although i think he misses Soccermom since she went to Poland for her final surgery,and Laz deserves to be sponsored by Ralgex for his devotion to all things Flap related.

Stevie's knowledge of NUFC is laudable, matched only by his xenophobia.

The vast majority of posters on here are canny, Acid is a good lad.

Parky's knowledge of all thing esoteric is encyclopaedic.

Of those who've gone, Fop is the mystery wrapped in an enigma. (was he really Raoul Moat???)

Christmas Tree has gone very quiet since Cleggeron squirmed into power, and I cannot for the life of me understand why Sima bothers with this place.

.…then there's Burger Bhoy.

Renton - CONSISTENTLY annoying to the point you think he's trying to wind people up, but when you dig beneath the surface, no, it's just how he is. Condascending at times, when Chez shows up tries to gobble him off at every opp, a real lefty like me, but pedantic in that way where you know he isn't sure of his own mind.

Jealous tbh and who wouldn't be. ;)

Fwiw HF you're probably my favourite poster on here at the moment. :icon_lol::gay:

Fwiw HF you're probably my favourite poster on here at the moment. :icon_lol::gay:

Daisy Chain on the way :scratchchin:

there's many a good poster that vanished without trace. i wonder what happened to the likes of swindonmag, swissmag, optimisitc nut, jj, blaydon and many more....have they changed usernames? did they lose interest and leave for good? do they still lurk? i guess the admin here might be able to shed some light.

the mix that's left is a good one. when the merged toon-chat board split, i used to go between this one and newcastle online. but this one is way better craic, i don't bother looking at the other one anymore. lots of funny characters and the debate is usually lively without ever getting too serious.

Hang on, I thought you were Optimistic Nut? I thought your name change was a parody kinda thing :)

Used to be known as simply 'Dan' didn't he?

Aww, shucks :scratchchin:

I think It's Stevie that's jealous though, he sho thinks Chez is purdy.

Jealous tbh and who wouldn't be. :icon_lol:

Fwiw HF you're probably my favourite poster on here at the moment. :scratchchin::gay:

Aww, shucks :blush:

I think It's Stevie that's jealous though, he sho thinks Chez is purdy.

Aye, I saw that. ;)

I'm just jealous of the jet set (business class) lifestyle and matching salary tbh, especially since we're in related fields and the furthest I get to go is London on cattle class; definitely not his looks. :aye:

there's many a good poster that vanished without trace. i wonder what happened to the likes of swindonmag, swissmag, optimisitc nut, jj, blaydon and many more....have they changed usernames? did they lose interest and leave for good? do they still lurk? i guess the admin here might be able to shed some light.

the mix that's left is a good one. when the merged toon-chat board split, i used to go between this one and newcastle online. but this one is way better craic, i don't bother looking at the other one anymore. lots of funny characters and the debate is usually lively without ever getting too serious.

Hang on, I thought you were Optimistic Nut? I thought your name change was a parody kinda thing :)

Used to be known as simply 'Dan' didn't he?

yeah, that was me. i was 'fancy dan lecturer' too for a bit in honour of leazesmag

At the risk of stirring up board wars I think a lot of the differences between N-O and here are summed up by the way Rob seems quite respected over there but is pretty much a laughing stock on here.

at least I'm respected on ONE board me young shaver - as opposed to theee :);)

I clearly need to post more in order to get some recognition around here :)

hmmmn. me too.

fwiw, there are some good posters on here, and some absolute idiots. makes for a nice balance....

You make nice techno and drum and bass. Forgot about Trophyshy btw. Top lad.

Remember HM's avatar? The sign-language example but instead of the word or letter it represented it said 'Two in the goo, one in the poo' underneath :)

I reckon canofbeans and holden mcgroin are a good pair, funny and knowledgeable

Are they an item?

would probably get them more attention tbh

I'm I the only one who hasn't had a serious fall-out with any of Stevie, Leazes, J69, Fish, Craig, Renton, Wacky, Pud, Kevin or Christmas Tree at one time or another?

That's why I pegged you as 'The quiet hand of Suburbia'.

don't know holden. nice sirname mind. i'm single at the moment, though i have had a rather good last couple of months with the ladies.

i do shit techno alex. its trance and dubstep nowadays old bean! i should post some but i'd probably get the shit ripped out of me.