Trends and ways of posters on here

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Was just reading a few posts on here the other night and most posters have a consistent theme to what they post, of course many posters are complex but I thought I'd point out what one thing consistently seen from their posts, they have more of course but I thought I'd point out one.

Parky - effeminate reassurance, good guy style of poster who almost exclusively concentrates on the positives

LeazesMag - likes to revert to the past leadership on Newcastle United in order to prove points on occasion

The Fish - boring style, never laughs at anything anyone else says, struggles to get his stand up routine over on here

Me - It took me reading my posts to realise this, but it doesn't matter who we're playing and it's almost subconcious but I have to have a go at the oppositions, city, area, fans or team, anything. The Accrington thing made me realise

Peasepud - voice of reason, older fellas crack, but good crack all the same consistent in his posts

Christmas Tree - his posts always scream to me, I could do with some new friends

Meenzer - effeminate and full of double entendres which fly over most peoples heads

Alex - the peoples champion, but full of interesting stuff

Craig - Consistently knowledgable about NUFC from 20 years ago plus, doesn't take fools lightly

Kokhead - A scouse cunt

Renton - CONSISTENTLY annoying to the point you think he's trying to wind people up, but when you dig beneath the surface, no, it's just how he is.

Gemmill - struggles to relive former glories, still very funny on occasion though

Kevin - when do the schools go back again?

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me - It took me reading my posts to realise this, but it doesn't matter who we're playing and it's almost subconcious but I have to have a go at the oppositions, city, area, fans or team, anything. The Accrington thing made me realise

Kokhead - A scouse cunt

;)

Was just reading a few posts on here the other night and most posters have a consistent theme to what they post, of course many posters are complex but I thought I'd point out what one thing consistently seen from their posts, they have more of course but I thought I'd point out one.

Parky - gracious reassurance, good guy style of poster who almost exclusively concentrates on the positives

LeazesMag - likes to revert to the past leadership on Newcastle United in order to prove points on occasion, see's himself as an Toon educator

The Fish - boring style, never laughs at anything anyone else says, struggles to get his stand up routine over on here :o

Stevie - a dying breed, has edges and happy to roll his sleeves up on any topic if it takes his fancy regardless of knowledge, good to have on side in the pub

Peasepud - voice of reason, older fellas crack, but good crack all the same consistent in his posts, will fight the power if given a chance

Christmas Tree - his posts always scream to me, I could do with some new friends

Meenzer - effeminate and full of double entendres which fly over most peoples heads, masks his intelligence to fit in

Alex - the peoples champion, but full of interesting stuff, obsessional with digging out the heart of points, lightly comic, trustworthy, sensitive.

Craig - Consistently knowledgable about NUFC from 20 years ago plus, doesn't take fools lightly, can get lairy

Kokhead - A scouse cunt

Renton - CONSISTENTLY annoying to the point you think he's trying to wind people up, but when you dig beneath the surface, no, it's just how he is. Condascending at times, when Chez shows up tries to gobble him off at every opp, a real lefty like me, but pedantic in that way where you know he

isn't sure of his own mind.

Gemmill - struggles to relive former glories, still very funny on occasion though

Kevin - when do the schools go back again?

Chez - There is tension in a lot of his posts where he is supressing his intelligence, knows when I'm being tongue in cheek, dabbles with conspiracy theories and

keeps an open mind, a fine fella

2J - Should post more. Seems to have lost something in the last year or two.

Happy Face - Often my co-conspirator against Amerikka and the finacial markets, has even taken a penchant to having a pop at Israel, but still the unfinished

article as his gaff in the Inception review shows. I have shown him the light coming through the crack in the door, but he needs to open it. ;)

Sloop John - In the shadows, knows his film

Monkeys Fist - Has come on leaps and bounds, observational, Brett Easton-Ellis of posters

Kitman - My old sparring partner from N.O. Good sense of humour, understands deeper things about football.

Dr Gloom - Really didn't notice him till he started 'larging it' in the Israel thread. Mother is Jewish*

Acid - Hasn't developed his own style yet, but shows promise.

Tom - The Keefaz of this board

Wacky - Well the name gives it away. Love his scatty and derranged interjections. Truth behind jokes.

Jimbo - All round good bloke.

Manc Mag - Sings the theme tune, but is there anything behind that.

eWerk - Mainly football, ocassionally steps out againt the prevailing wind.

Noisewter - Steady, the hidden hand of suburbia.

Rob W - Old and wise, but has perhaps forgotten what he's wise about. Big Oil?

Ant - underrated, knows his football.

Sammynb - Film buff like me and waiting for his big break.

Fop - I miss him, cause he could on ocassion hold up a mirror.

Patrokles - Could imaigne us reading poetry to each other on the river bank with champagne and little pizzas to hand.

FYP

Edited by Park Life

I miss the berb and the group of females that no longer grace this board :nah:

Actually, I think Stevie has been on top form since his return ;)

I thing the vaginaectimy has helped him :o

Edited by sammynb

Am a bit arrogant and contrary but i usually back up what i'm saying.

I used to be funny sometimes, now just an irrelevant Dad. ;)

The first year always feels like that. The mojo will return.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Am a bit arrogant and contrary but i usually back up what i'm saying.

I used to be funny sometimes, now just an irrelevant Dad. ;)

Am not a dad yet.........but sometimes I feel like am turning in to a boring old cunt too :o (not that you in any way shape or form are), at least we can say we are turning that way...unlike The Fish.

Monkeys Fist - Has come on leaps and bounds, observational, Brett Easton-Ellis of posters

;)

Easton Ellis?

Any more of that nonsense and I'll shove a live rat up your pipes.

( Whilst immaculately dressed in Paul Smith , naturally) :o

tbf to Meenz, he's not usually the instigator of innuendo, he just gets a lot of it in response to his posts. A stereotyped misconception from the Parkster there iyam.

I quoted Stevie. :o

How does that work like? I'm confused now, didnt see it in the OP? Fuck it I'm knackered. ;)

;)

Easton Ellis?

:nah:

;)

Easton Ellis?

:nah:

I can see Fist posting a recipe for chocolate urinal cakes in the near future.