Trends and ways of posters on here

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Where's JJ these days?

Still in Peebles and going to Aberdeen games.

My mam bumped into him in Peebles a few weeks ago. :)

Just making a token girl post for Cath.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Parky! I tell you what 2J lost a couple of years ago...his virginity, he's now a pussy whipped little bitch who I expect to be announcing his wedding date on here any time soon.

Bookmark this.

You're confusing me with Gemmill. ;)

Not wrong like :)

Happy Face - far more intelligent than he looks, canny lad, very mature for his age, often dances round points rather than nailing himself to a mast. The type of bloke who asks question, on Question Time, and sits in office full of people with checky shirts listening to Gwen Stefani.

I listen to Gwen Stefani or the people in checky shirts do?

Tuco Ramirez - Doesn't suffer WUMs well. Has a tendency to get 'emotional' in response. Heart on his sleeve sort. Reminds me of my older brother's mate who I went to my first game with and I still sit next to - in that he hates the guts of anyone not die-hard Toon through and through.

there's many a good poster that vanished without trace. i wonder what happened to the likes of swindonmag, swissmag, optimisitc nut, jj, blaydon and many more....have they changed usernames? did they lose interest and leave for good? do they still lurk? i guess the admin here might be able to shed some light.

the mix that's left is a good one. when the merged toon-chat board split, i used to go between this one and newcastle online. but this one is way better craic, i don't bother looking at the other one anymore. lots of funny characters and the debate is usually lively without ever getting too serious.

The funniest real life shit that ever happened on here was when JJ took a lend of peter and moved into his house for a bit. Astounding display of jock brass neck. Fucking clearing his fridge out and stuff.

Happy Days :)

AshleysSkidMark - Mainly an observer, only really contributes if somebody gets up his nose badly enough, proceeds to strike said somebody down with unrivalled knowledge and common sense.

Wonder if I'd have been allowed in the same corner as Stevie for the board wars or would the out of towners have had to be in a separate corner only used when needed :)

never posted on n-o though so i'm 100% toontastic!

same here, never even looked on NO

there's many a good poster that vanished without trace. i wonder what happened to the likes of swindonmag, swissmag, optimisitc nut, jj, blaydon and many more....have they changed usernames? did they lose interest and leave for good? do they still lurk? i guess the admin here might be able to shed some light.

the mix that's left is a good one. when the merged toon-chat board split, i used to go between this one and newcastle online. but this one is way better craic, i don't bother looking at the other one anymore. lots of funny characters and the debate is usually lively without ever getting too serious.

Hang on, I thought you were Optimistic Nut? I thought your name change was a parody kinda thing :)

Guest Tuco Ramirez
I don't have a routine. I'm not a stand-up, Im not "funny".

fwiw I do laugh at what people put up here, I just don't post a " :) " after anything makes me laugh because those kinds of posts bother me.

It's notable how much my opinions of people changed as soon as I met them.

I'm sure they're really interested about that.

Have Trophyshy or David Kelly been namechecked yet? They should both post more. I'd also agree with Alex that Big Onion was a good poster in his brief time here. And where is Snakey, he's been away for ages? And Shinton?

I'd also say that the humour on here was at its peak when Renton, Gemmill and Oba were sparring all day long. Stevie has shown since his return what was missing whilst he was away. Wacky makes me laugh too.

Edited by Dr Kenneth Noisewater

:scratchchin: alex, Wacky, SMO, 2J, Stevie, Gemmill, Chez, manc-mag... Anyone who raises a chuckle really.

:icon_lol: Kevin

For me, fuck knows how I've got this many posts, a lot of them will mostly be just :) 's, which will annoy Fish, which pleases me. ;)

Edited by Besty

:aye: alex, Wacky, SMO, 2J, Stevie, Gemmill, Chez, manc-mag... Anyone who raises a chuckle really.

:scratchchin: Kevin

For me, fuck knows how I've got this many posts, a lot of them will mostly be just :) 's, which will annoy Fish, which pleases me. :icon_lol:

;)

I think Parky is one of the more interesting posters. At least that's what the elves at the bottom of the garden told me. But there are a lot of knowledgeable and funny posters on here, and virtually no txt spk, which is good.

I think Parky is one of the more interesting posters. At least that's what the elves at the bottom of the garden told me. But there are a lot of knowledgeable and funny posters on here, and virtually no txt spk, which is good.

:)

:)

;)