Robbie Keane

JawD

Would be a great fit. Will piss off Ameobi and P-Loven tho..

Donkey really needs to move on and Lovenkrands is a puff and shouldn't expect to be more than a squad player.

Can u not see Lovenkrands heading to Bolton or someone tho and nabbing 10/12 goals in the season?

I don't think Løvenkrands has any plans on moving on, if he fails to get a starting place. I think his thoughts are on family stability, after a couple of turbulent years. And he seems to love the area.

I think if we're doing ok (mid-table) he'd be quite happy being a squad player / impact sub here. That's about his level anyway.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donkey really needs to move on and Lovenkrands is a puff and shouldn't expect to be more than a squad player.

Can u not see Lovenkrands heading to Bolton or someone tho and nabbing 10/12 goals in the season?

I don't think Løvenkrands has any plans on moving on, if he fails to get a starting place. I think his thoughts are on family stability, after a couple of turbulent years. And he seems to love the area.

I think if we're doing ok (mid-table) he'd be quite happy being a squad player / impact sub here. That's about his level anyway.

If he finds some of his former self, i think he might have a bit to offer. But unfortunately, like so many others, bad decisions and injuries have put him back quite alot.

Also, he could provide some cover for the wings also. He was never a forward when playing for Denmark

If he finds some of his former self, i think he might have a bit to offer. But unfortunately, like so many others, bad decisions and injuries have put him back quite alot.

Also, he could provide some cover for the wings also. He was never a forward when playing for Denmark

And yet when he played the wings for us, he was turbo shite.

Last 20 when the opposition are knackered, send him on to create havoc or fall over in a heap - whichever works best.

While (like sammynb) I think he's a tart, I also think he's got something to offer but if he's starting too many PL games we're in trouble. I don't think he can play wide effectively these days though. Would rather play someone like Lua Lua there if we're struggling.

The Guardian's daily rumour mill has us:

i) signing Ben Arfa today

ii) getting Keane on laon

iii) keeping Saylor (taking him off the transfer list)

Not a bad day's set of rumours.

Edited by dbsweeney

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Honestly, and I mean this, I don't want Robbie Keane. He's been totally shite since he went to Liverpool, he was a better player about 6 or 7 years ago. Better than what we have? Maybe, but Lovenkrands off Carroll is quicker and a better finisher.

Honestly, and I mean this, I don't want Robbie Keane. He's been totally shite since he went to Liverpool, he was a better player about 6 or 7 years ago. Better than what we have? Maybe, but Lovenkrands off Carroll is quicker and a better finisher.

He has been poor since then like, I agree. Clever player though and perhaps just needs a move. And it's another body in (we're still short of players).

Well, I think a move could help him. But for me its more about improving the quality in depth. I mean Shola? Best? Xisco?

It's sort of last chance saloon for him as well. Just turned 30 and hasn't had a good season for a while.

Edited by alex

It's sort of last chance saloon for him as well. Just turned 20 and hasn't had a good season for a while.

Not looking too good for 20 like

It's sort of last chance saloon for him as well. Just turned 20 and hasn't had a good season for a while.

Edited :)

he'd be a much better partner for carroll than any of our other lot. better than we've got. i don't see us attracting better

Guest Tuco Ramirez

His Mrs is though.

article-1027009-01A1DF4600000578-289_468x716.jpg

I've always thought the best forward setups have been a smaller, faster striker alongside a larger target man type, would fit that bill I'd have thought.

Would be a good loan signing imo, it's been a while since he got an extended run of starts in the PL so if we give him that then hopefully he can rediscover some of his form.

The Hughton connection may work in our favour if we're up against West Ham.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Hughton on Ben Arfa: "Discussions are ongoing & hopefully it's something that can be done." - he's signing

Robbie Keane? "Speculation." - am tryin to sort it oot noo pipe down before some cunt else comes in

Utaka? "No." - he's shite

We arent going to pay any money for him, apparently he has his heart set on another loan spell at Celtic and the only thing that has changed that was a call from 'his old pal' Hughton. If Spurs still pay some of the 75k he is on then wht not? Best will then go to Blackpool.