Gazza reveals his regret over St James' exit

shackbleep

Less than two years later we were in the Premier League as well. Mental. I think that achievement is why I can't really consider anyone who has a pop at KK as being a proper fan tbh.

Less than 4 years later we were 'running away with the Premier League' too.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Less than two years later we were in the Premier League as well. Mental. I think that achievement is why I can't really consider anyone who has a pop at KK as being a proper fan tbh.

Less than 4 years later we were 'running away with the Premier League' too.

Well Feb 1992 to Sept 1994 is what 30 months, and we went from bottom of Division Two top of the Prem.

Speaking of cunts, I think what galls me is Redknapp has left as many jobs and each time it was abandoning a sinking ship yet he doesn't get labelled a 'quitter'.

He's doing it again right now... I don't think they're going to make it to 4th this year.. We were never this bad in fairness, buying TV players. Spurs must have no scouts, they just kick the feet up and watch the telly.. Palacios, one week after a good game against (who was it?) Liverpool (?) and Spurs buy him. They are atrocious with money...

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Speaking of cunts, I think what galls me is Redknapp has left as many jobs and each time it was abandoning a sinking ship yet he doesn't get labelled a 'quitter'.

He's doing it again right now... I don't think they're going to make it to 4th this year.. We were never this bad in fairness, buying TV players. Spurs must have no scouts, they just kick the feet up and watch the telly.. Palacios, one week after a good game against (who was it?) Liverpool (?) and Spurs buy him. They are atrocious with money...

Palacios is a great fucking player. They have quality from 1 to 25 if we take our yid hating glasses off.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Didn't Souness reckon we had one full-time scout? Or was it Glenn Roeder?

Arsenal have about 30. Man Utd must have a few as well cos four of them died of old age last year, Fergie was on saying he went four of his scouts funerals in 2009.

SBR's team wasn't the best imo. Whoever told him to buy Fumaca (this it was Wadsworth) oh dear...and Cordone for that matter.

Arsenal have about 30. Man Utd must have a few as well cos four of them died of old age last year, Fergie was on saying he went four of his scouts funerals in 2009.

SBR's team wasn't the best imo. Whoever told him to buy Fumaca (this it was Wadsworth) oh dear...and Cordone for that matter.

Fumaca was a Wadsworth recommendation (thought he just signed on loan though). Others (iirc) were: Cordone (season long loan?), Lua Lua (Lomano - not bad in fairness), Bassedas and Gavilan. About £9-10m's worth there.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Keegan is a tacticless bottleless cunt

Exhibit A - the clueless young cunt who's favourite song - is we dont care about Ashley, and geordie vuvuzela

I can't be the only one who gets depressed at thought of not just how much the support has deteriorated, but how much it further will in future.

Exhibit A - the clueless young cunt who's favourite song - is we dont care about Ashley, and geordie vuvuzela

I can't be the only one who gets depressed at thought of not just how much the support has deteriorated, but how much it further will in future.

Chomp. Do you even know how old I am :jesuswept:

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Wrong

Everyone of them is a cunt, its all clueless younguns though to be fair, kids under 25 who frequent Newcastle Online, and people not from this area. That's not being patronising its a fuckin fact. What they'll never get is KK changed our club like not one other person on earth could, he gave us self belief, and confidence, he raised the stature of the club 10 fold in not even 2 years. You get some younger lads who understand all this because as entwined in the club as what we are, some of them though, their views come just short of deserving a slap imo.

ffs :jesuswept:

I will catagorically state anyone who slates Keegan is a cunt.

Totally agree and Gascoigne can fuck off as well he couldn't wait to fuck off to Laaandan and just because he is a basket case wandering round the streets of Newcastle, now he wants us all to believe he didn't really want to go.

Everyone of them is a cunt, its all clueless younguns though to be fair, kids under 25 who frequent Newcastle Online, and people not from this area. That's not being patronising its a fuckin fact. What they'll never get is KK changed our club like not one other person on earth could, he gave us self belief, and confidence, he raised the stature of the club 10 fold in not even 2 years. You get some younger lads who understand all this because as entwined in the club as what we are, some of them though, their views come just short of deserving a slap imo.

Well said. I was only in nappies when KK 1st took over, but as soon as i was old enough i was taken to matches and was made aware of the history we had, and then when KK came back thats when i was told about the history of KK and what he did for the club. Yes alot of people around their early 20s or not from the area dont understand what he has done for the club, and thats simply because they just dont have the will to read into the clubs history and i think thats a shame. if your going to support a club then you must know its history, you must know the things that made this club what it is.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Stevie you're a thoroughbred bell-end, and I'm categorically stating that.

...you're a worse WUM than SuperSteveHowey, I can't say anything worse than that really.

...you're a worse WUM than SuperSteveHowey, I can't say anything worse than that really.

WUM/Telling it like it is.

However you want to word it mate :jesuswept:

Guest Tuco Ramirez

WUM/Telling it like it is.

However you want to word it mate :jesuswept:

WUM/Telling it like it is/Wasting your life

ffs :jesuswept:

I dunno, I'm kind of with Stevie on this one. I'm not actually from the area (grew up on Co. Durham/N. Yorks border) but I was living in Newcastle 93-98.

One of the things I always tell people about is the buzz around the city during those Keegan years. I reckon if you're not from the area, or at least experienced that buzz then it's hard to appreciate the lift that Keegan gave to the whole area.

Fumaca was a Wadsworth recommendation (thought he just signed on loan though). Others (iirc) were: Cordone (season long loan?), Lua Lua (Lomano - not bad in fairness), Bassedas and Gavilan. About £9-10m's worth there.

The one scout thing still shocks me. There is no easier way for a club to make and save money than employ a scout in every European football playing country and one or two for South America.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Look at Fabregas, he was signed at 15, as the Arsenal even had scouts in the Spanish under 16 leagues. How much would it cost to employ even 20 scouts around the world? £2m a year max? It would be worth it. One £10m player would pay for it every 5 years. Fuck sake when you've spent £43m on Owen over 4 years, what's £2m?