Banned!

PaddockLad

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Another one ANYONE would know, certainly should. What season was the last we had NUFC with the C underneath on the badge?

'88

Sorry, 87/88

See I told ye.

Another one ANYONE would know, certainly should. What season was the last we had NUFC with the C underneath on the badge?

'88

Sorry, 87/88

See I told ye.

Firmly in my head as its the year I left school ('88). they changed it for the start of the 88/89 season when I had came back for 6th form (which I lasted 3 months...).

Guest Tuco Ramirez
I thought we were sponsored by the brewery Stevie? Not the brand.

I have no idea on that one. Mcewans lager?

We were but NBA was on the shirt 95-99. You of all people on here should know this, thats a clue...

Something to do with alcohol advertising?

Yeah it was, I really cant remember what game it was. Would have been in Europe, but cant recall who we were playing.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Something to do with alcohol advertising?

Yeah it was, I really cant remember what game it was. Would have been in Europe, but cant recall who we were playing.

Two games we played in France against Metz and Monaco.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Lem Sip?

Centre Parcs was right.

Next one who were our first European competition opponents of the 21st Century, and who were our last of the 20th.

Not technically 'in between' S&N and NTL though really.

I just googled 'NTL sponsors NUFC' and was reminded that they gave the club an interest free loan of 25m in 2001 and then ended the deal one year early. I wonder if they converted it to equity or it was part of the overall debt picture?

Lem Sip?

Centre Parcs was right.

Next one who were our first European competition opponents of the 21st Century, and who were our last of the 20th.

Are these really questions that every self-respecting toon fans should know the answers to though? :lol:

That last one didnt exactly stand out in the memory like.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Clue for the last of the 20th century, I've ranted on here about how shite their star player is plenty times, always causing 2J to get emotional.