Everton 0-1 NUFC

maggiespaws

It's funny because people do that to Newcastle all the time and nobody calls it ridiculous. We are always getting wrote off and at the moment Everton aren't really giving any hints of recovering. Deal with it.

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny because people do that to Newcastle all the time and nobody calls it ridiculous. We are always getting wrote off and at the moment Everton aren't really giving any hints of recovering. Deal with it.

you got relegated you buffoon!

we're 5 games in. chill the fuck out

We were wrote off last season before the season had even started, lots of snide predictions in newspapers saying we were going to finish 14th and that we couldn't handle the physicality of the championship and that was everybody.

You've had a shite start and long may it continue because I'm not getting any signs, manager, team, fans, ground that you deserve anything else.

So tell me what incentive I would have for wanting Everton to come out of decline and start performing? :)

You wont catch me posting on Everton forums mate I'll say that much.

we'll finish above you

you're probably right. but in all seriousness, don't expect anyone on this board to care about your club, or your opinions.

YOu've clearly got the skills of a social worker.

i'm available for weddings, birthdays and bah mitzvahs

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Ray Wilkins Mk II

I think there's one forward pass in the whole lot :)

Find Smith's passes in any game this season. In fact find Mascherano's in any game (THE most overrated player in football) and compare.

Tiote quite literally didnt put a foot wrong on Saturday...not sure how much you can go on statistics alone, but on the face of it this is very impressive......

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/se...kboard-analysis

43 passes, 43 completed. One of the most amazing stats I've ever seen. Even the best players misplace 10.

Ray Wilkins Mk II

Batty regularly used to complete 90%+ of his passes. Again, there weren't that many adventurous defence-splitting ones, but then thats not what players like Batty or Tiote are there for.

Ray Wilkins Mk II

Find Smith's passes in any game this season. In fact find Mascherano's in any game (THE most overrated player in football) and compare.

I'm not saying Ray Wilkins was a bad player.

Ex-everton player, Barry something I think.

Barry Horne

One of the 'Dogs of War'. Who were the others? John Ebbrell was one.

God yeah, Joe Royal was destroying football with that shower long before Allardyce came to the prem! I remember the game at St James' where Everton had 3 sent off, they whinged but it should have been 5 or 6 they were an absolute disgrace to the game of football that night.

But i can't remember who the rest of the shower of shit were that played in that "football" team as Ebbrell was the only other name i could think of!

Edited by Papa Lazaru