Gazza - New Garforth Town Boss

wykikitoon

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KFC and a six pack at half time??

But seriously, I hope this will help him sort himself out and give him a sense of purpose

I agree but how many times?

Boston....china....coachin our young lads?

I like him, met him a fair few times, sad thing is, he IS a lost cause....the only reason he hasnt been sectioned is because he USED to be a famous footballer.

He needs an experienced coach to guide him if he has any chance. Otherwise he'll just go mad again since he is the only show in town, and this'll be another train crash. I do expect any new thread about Gazza to have the Yes Gemmill subtitle to be honest, and I think he is a lost cause.

• 3 weeks later...
Former footballer Paul Gascoigne has been warned he could be jailed after admitting driving while more than four times the legal alcohol limit.

The 43-year-old Tyneside-born former England midfielder appeared at Newcastle Magistrates Court.

Gascoigne, who played for Newcastle, Tottenham, Lazio, Rangers and Middlesbrough was stopped by police in Newcastle on 8 October.

He was breathalysed and charged after the incident.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-11584520

Former footballer Paul Gascoigne has been warned he could be jailed after admitting driving while more than four times the legal alcohol limit.

The 43-year-old Tyneside-born former England midfielder appeared at Newcastle Magistrates Court.

Gascoigne, who played for Newcastle, Tottenham, Lazio, Rangers and Middlesbrough was stopped by police in Newcastle on 8 October.

* Cop taps on car window *

Officer: "Wind the window down please sir"

Gazza: "All right mate, how's it ganning!"

Officer: "You were observed driving erratically and over the speed limit, sir. What's your explanation for this?"

Gazza: "Ah howay man, you'll have to speak to me agent here."

* Puts toy parrot up to window *

Toy Parrot: "Fuck off pig! Fuck off pig!"

Officer: "Step out of the car, now. And keep your hands where I can see them."

* Cop taps on car window *

Officer: "Wind the window down please sir"

Gazza: "All right mate, how's it ganning!"

Officer: "You were observed driving erratically and over the speed limit, sir. What's your explanation for this?"

Gazza: "Ah howay man, you'll have to speak to me agent here."

* Puts toy parrot up to window *

Toy Parrot: "Fuck off pig! Fuck off pig!"

Officer: "Step out of the car, now. And keep your hands where I can see them."

:razz::o