Beer

shackbleep

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newcastle Brown Ale is by far my favourite alcoholic beverage, but I also love Vodka & Orange which I banned myself from as I could polish it off way too easily.

Not much of a big drinker now after a few years of serious binges.

A girl drinking Brown Ale?

Not liking that image one bit. Do you smoke a pipe too? :D

A lass from work drinks Brown Ale.

She'd fucking batter me like.

Well life would be boring I only drank things that people class as acceptable, I like the taste so i'm going to drink it :D

*shudders* Can't knock that attitude though tbf :D

Too many girls are scared to do/drink/say things encase it ruins the image. I'd rather be who I am & know that people like me for me. Hardly any lasses my age from school like football, but its my passion.

So while there wearing 20 layers of makeup, pretending they spend their spare time watching shite like Jersey Shore, I will be having a pint, watching the football and having a laugh with my mates.

You probably wouldn't get the blokey impression looking at me but hey thats who I am :D

Newcastle Brown Ale is by far my favourite alcoholic beverage, but I also love Vodka & Orange which I banned myself from as I could polish it off way too easily.

is that since you signed up for this forum then :D

Too many girls are scared to do/drink/say things encase it ruins the image. I'd rather be who I am & know that people like me for me. Hardly any lasses my age from school like football, but its my passion.

So while there wearing 20 layers of makeup, pretending they spend their spare time watching shite like Jersey Shore, I will be having a pint, watching the football and having a laugh with my mates.

You probably wouldn't get the blokey impression looking at me but hey thats who I am :D

19, pics or GTFO babe.

19, pics or GTFO babe.

I thought you didn't like beer, maybe you should make a gay alco pops thread.

You like Broon Ale and you like vodka and orange? I hope you've got plenty roughage in your diet.

You like Broon Ale and you like vodka and orange? I hope you've got plenty roughage in your diet.

Must be like a bunch of old shoes falling out the loft when she has a shite.

I'm as fussy as the next bloke when it comes to beer. Hate all the famous brands, even Stella is pish imo. Down London in this bar called "Traffik", I had THE, and I mean this, THE best pint I've ever had in my full life. It's a Japanese beer called "Kirin", I've since learned they sell it in The Forth on Pink Lane, but honestly what a full flavour, gorgeous, try it.

Some favorites:

old-thumper-label.jpg

Always get it in England but a brewery in the US recently started to offer it over here and it is pretty close to the original!

Terrapin%20Rye%20Pale%20Ale%203.jpg

I don't think this would be available in the UK but it is excellent! Especially on a nice summer day.

And I apologize for the size of the pictures...

:lol::icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I'm as fussy as the next bloke when it comes to beer. Hate all the famous brands, even Stella is pish imo. Down London in this bar called "Traffik", I had THE, and I mean this, THE best pint I've ever had in my full life. It's a Japanese beer called "Kirin", I've since learned they sell it in The Forth on Pink Lane, but honestly what a full flavour, gorgeous, try it.

It means 'fight' I think. I know that through the bike race rather than the beer though.

:lol:

Aye something like that :lol:

Picture on my profile now, i'm no oil painting but who gives a flying fuck :icon_lol:

Don't run yourself down. People who run their looks down do it for two reasons. One they genuinely think they're mingin, these are short in number and two they fish for compliment. You look areet to say you're from Gateshead imo.

Picture on my profile now, i'm no oil painting but who gives a flying fuck :icon_lol:

Don't run yourself down. People who run their looks down do it for two reasons. One they genuinely think they're mingin, these are short in number and two they fish for compliment. You look areet to say you're from Gateshead imo.

What about people who constantly change their names?

What's the deal with them?

The deal with them is they don't want their employers to read their crack. Plenty wronguns and stalkers knocking about too, Ketsbaia has it right imo, internet anonymity is the best way.

The deal with them is they don't want their employers to read their crack. Plenty wronguns and stalkers knocking about too, Ketsbaia has it right imo, internet anonymity is the best way.

Fair play, more pseudonyms than Mr Nice you though. :icon_lol:

Fair play, more pseudonyms than Mr Nice you though. :icon_lol:

:rolleyes:

Do you ever think the older you get the more thick you become? I know what pseudonym means, but I still had to google it.

Anyway back on track,

1308405022_1791bb7024.jpg

if someone has this for the first time, and doesn't say "fuck me this is gorgeous", I'll give you ten free goes on the lottery. So nice. I wish I knew which shops sell it too, I'd never drink anything else, especially if every bar sold it too.