X Factor 2010

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a worryingly high number of my heterosexual friends watch the x factor. i'm pretty much the only one that doesn't. what is wrong with the world?

They have wives and/or girlfriends who they want to keep sweet so they can watch MOTD in relative peace and/or get a blow job.

Just a theory, like. ;)

I think Travis will win...

Travis sues X Factor & Matt Cardle...

Yet all the judges wanked themselves silly about how he made the song his own and did something completely different with it, it was a straight cover.

Yes, okay, I watch it.

Don't get me wrong the X Factor is totally wank, and I don't watch it, any bloke that watches it....oh dear. I can see why some lass would want to watch it, attractive men on, women dancing, emotion, but let's be honest it's fuckin shite no one with half a brain could look forward to, but..................this is fuckin funny ;)

pmsl someone will shag them one day as well. Kevin get yourself a cooncil hoose in Bristol lad.

Edited by WDP

Don't get me wrong the X Factor is totally wank, and I don't watch it, any bloke that watches it....oh dear. I can see why some lass would want to watch it, attractive men on, women dancing, emotion, but let's be honest it's fuckin shite no one with half a brain could look forward to, but..................this is fuckin funny ;)

pmsl someone will shag them one day as well. Kevin get yourself a cooncil hoose in Bristol lad.

I heard about that, but not seen it until now. They must have got lost en route to the Jeremy Kyle studio and thought they could wing it without lie detecor results getting involved. Whatmakes these people go up there and look like such dicks?

It seems someone called Katie is this years' tabloid hate figure, as she is often denounced as a fame-obsessed twathole. I did see one column with a picture of her, and the 70's puppet Lampchop in a 'separated at birth' setup.

Why is Wagner still on it? He's roobish. Even Butlins will have to consider having him for a night's performance

Anyway on a happier note, Rebecca Ferguson to win. I can see her being a big hit tbh

He's this years Jedward innit.

Prefer Aiden but he won't win.....that painter fella will.

Ashamedly I watch this every week and if Cher doesn't win it'll be a miscarriage of justice, I'd love to.... What she's only how old?.....Er buy her album.

She's like an anorexic crack whore, you've got fucking issues lad, have a word man.

Why is Wagner still on it? He's roobish. Even Butlins will have to consider having him for a night's performance

Anyway on a happier note, Rebecca Ferguson to win. I can see her being a big hit tbh

He's this years Jedward innit.

Prefer Aiden but he won't win.....that painter fella will.

Haha - his mooth annoys me when he sings

Really annoyed Wagner is still in it. He's shite

Edited by WordPlay