Newcastle United FC 5-1 5under1and AFC

Guest Tuco Ramirez

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:angry::lol::spinwank:

Sweetest hangover of my life.

Same :spinwank: :spinwank: I thought it would be tinged with sadness but it's really not and I've just been given the day off, what a faakin result!!!!! :spinwank: I was quite drunk at the game, but I remember every little detail, apart from the streaker, fuck knows where I was looking but I didn't see him till he was behind the goal.

FUCK OFF BACK TO PENNYWELL, FUCK OFF BACK TO PENNYWELL we sung, and they just had to sit there and take it, it was lovely, they didn't even stand up and give the V's just fuckin nothing, Newcastle 5 BEST TEA-M IN THE NWORTH EA-ST 1. Even if we were getting stuffed we'd do fuckin something, they just sat there like they were waiting for the train to Belsen.

Edited by WDP

Getting vertigo just watching that clip. In fact with my hangover it's making me feel a bit nauseous. :angry:

Forgot how far up it was in level 7.

Talksport was saying Hughton is still odds on favourite to get the sack this morning I see. Wtf?

All I want to say is I have no intelligent words tonight, fuckin just like any other night. But fuckin listen to me in future, they are a bunch of inferior mugs, on off over and under the park, they know it and I fuckin know it, and half you mugs with your happy with 1-1 predictions dont. People that live in 50/50 areas enjoy your day tomorrow, I'd end up with glass in my neck if I lived where yous did tomorrow.

The one thing I hope that comes out of this tomorrow, is Shola, fuckin that cunt, honestly he was world class, he was amazin best player on the pitch from first to aboot 80th super Sholie, fuckin honestly :spinwank: :spinwank:

:spinwank:

5-1 we beat Sunderland 5-1 I had a drink after the game thinking that was as good as Barca, was it fuck, they are an inferior race of people, inferior club, but fuckin :angry: lets enjoy the next few days :lol:

Watched it with my Sunday league teams, 7 mags and 7 mackems. Never laughed during a game as much in all my life!! View took it graciously tbf

I tell you what it is, Readytogo is eye candy for my bloodshot green eyes today. I can't stop reading pmsl, and if you go back to Friday or Saturday it's even better pmsl. I knew we'd win and no one would take me seriously that we'd stuff the cunts, I said 3-0 and got laughed at, and I said their team would wilt in the derby atmosphere that is purely what happened. Most of the kids in Level 7 clearly are too young to remember 2 Unlimited and No Limits, cos the No no no no no no no no no no Kevin Nolan!!! was so out of tune :angry:

All I want to say is I have no intelligent words tonight, fuckin just like any other night. But fuckin listen to me in future, they are a bunch of inferior mugs, on off over and under the park, they know it and I fuckin know it, and half you mugs with your happy with 1-1 predictions dont. People that live in 50/50 areas enjoy your day tomorrow, I'd end up with glass in my neck if I lived where yous did tomorrow.

The one thing I hope that comes out of this tomorrow, is Shola, fuckin that cunt, honestly he was world class, he was amazin best player on the pitch from first to aboot 80th super Sholie, fuckin honestly :spinwank: :spinwank:

5-1 we beat Sunderland 5-1 I had a drink after the game thinking that was as good as Barca, was it fuck, they are an inferior race of people, inferior club, but fuckin :angry: lets enjoy the next few days :lol:

Watched it with my Sunday league teams, 7 mags and 7 mackems. Never laughed during a game as much in all my life!! View took it graciously tbf

I'm not having a pop at you, even you seem like you're a good lad on a day like today, but if I wasn't at the match I just couldn't sit with 7 Sunderland fans watching a derby game. You're a better man than me.

Cracking comment from the guardian site :angry:

I thought Sunderland FC disgraced themselves today. It's all very well the fans coming on here with their hollow bravado giving it the 'we'll be back', etc. but why not take a moment to reflect on what transpired over the 90 min's for your own sake.

As if it wasn't bad enough that they were humiliated in every department of the pitch, to resort to the belligerent and cynical fouls, as well as ill-tempered toddler tantrums was just embarrassing by the end.

SSFC - why do you arrogantly assume that you will finish above newcastle in the league? Surely NUFC's star is fast rising, by enlarge. Today the gulf in class was painful to watch, I actually felt sorry for Sunderland in the second half. But too many players in red and white are overweight and lacking in the technical attributes of the toon's players, and that needs to be looked at by Bruce.

If Barton hasn't been the best all round, box-to-box english midfielder in the prem' this season I need to ask nursie to up my medication.

I'm not having a pop at you, even you seem like you're a good lad on a day like today, but if I wasn't at the match I just couldn't sit with 7 Sunderland fans watching a derby game. You're a better man than me.

It's part and parcel of living in Durham unfortunately!

Something is sadly wrong when you have to take off your club captain to stop him getting sent off. If he put as much effort into the game as he does trying to leave his boot in it might have been a different story. Massive mistake by Bruce to play 5 in the middle as well, looked more like a 9 - 1 formation for the first 40mins! Bent looked sick of his life ha ha

Got up this morning and realised I still had some pizza left over from last night and that made me ecstatic

:angry: You just reminded me I've got some chinkies left, I remember beggin the bloke at 11 to make one more delivery cos they were closing and he did good lad.

Bruce deserved what he got imo. We've really struggled at home in the league since we beat Villa against teams we'd expect to do well against at home and he started with 5 in midfield. Although you would've thought we had the extra man. Tiote covered every blade of grass and (as 2J predicted) it was Nolan's type of game, i.e. blood and guts. Thought Barton was probably the best of the midfield though, if not th entire team. Carroll was brilliant as well and I was delighted for Shola after some of the stick he's taken off the crowd at times.

St-ea-ve Cram, Kate Adie, Duncan Wood, Olive who sang you're not alone, Spuggie, that hairy nonce who was on Soccer AM on Saturday, Jeff Brown, Brian Marwood, Lady Mucka can you hear me Lady Mucka, Dave Stewart, P-eeht-a Oah Touule your boys took a hell of a beating a hell of a beating.

Edited by WDP