Newcastle United FC 5-1 5under1and AFC

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Like others have said...the derby to us GEORDIES is important, of course it is. But outside of that sunderland is just another shithole full of inbred cunts who have nothing better to spend there dole money on than a ticket at the stadium of shite.

I dont blame them really...the obsession aswell as their hillbilly deformalities are well and truely in their genes, passed down by their ma's and their da's, their brothers and sisters too....wait......same thing really.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking laughable when you quiz some of them about their understanding of the rivalry between the two cities. Some of them seriously believe it stems from the creation of Tyne & Wear in 1974... :rimshot:

:D

Fucking laughable when you quiz some of them about their understanding of the rivalry between the two cities. Some of them seriously believe it stems from the creation of Tyne & Wear in 1974.

On ready to go one of them said if they were closer to the main railway line they would be the economic powerhouse in the North East.

Great stuff. :D

Best day of my life.

@WayneFTM Same mate, or the day they went down!

Says it all really.

Indeed :D If the highlight of their footballing life is a narrow home win against a side that were in fucking freefall then it cements all the opinions about them being bitter for living in our shadow.

Greatest day of my footballing life was when Ned Kelly scored against Pompey back in 1992. But then i'm obsessed with Newcastle winning, not Sunderland losing.

I reckon you are obsessed with the fact that we are obsessed !!! BUT YES beating newcastle means more to us than any game of football ...we are always reminded day to day that we live in your shadow (and not just footy) SO to beat you means everything to us.....EVERYTHING !!!!

Get a fucking grip man! :rimshot:

HAWAY then whats wrong with that .....serious question ???

It's fucking ridiculous that's what's wrong with it. I honestly couldn't give a fuck about what happens to your team and beating West Ham last weekend was just as satisfying as if we beat you on Sunday. The only extra emotion I'd have would have is a smirk at the fact that losing to us would absolutely fucking destroy you lot - that's what's wrong.

I've supported NUFC for 30 years and seen various promotions and relegations by both clubs. Nothing will ever be as pathetic as your carry on on the last day of 08/09 though. You lost at home but knew you were already safe because Hull had already lost - therefore our result was academic. You barely made a peep when the Hull result was announced and your survival was confirmed however when you found out we'd gone down, the SOS erupted. Fucking pathetic man! :)

Aye,

8594_display.jpg

Fucking laughable when you quiz some of them about their understanding of the rivalry between the two cities. Some of them seriously believe it stems from the creation of Tyne & Wear in 1974.

On ready to go one of them said if they were closer to the main railway line they would be the economic powerhouse in the North East.

That's brilliant :rimshot:

:rimshot:

Until 1995 they used to run away screaming from the "Iron Horse".

I pity them really.

Best day of my life.

Says it all really.

Indeed :D If the highlight of their footballing life is a narrow home win against a side that were in fucking freefall then it cements all the opinions about them being bitter for living in our shadow.

Greatest day of my footballing life was when Ned Kelly scored against Pompey back in 1992. But then i'm obsessed with Newcastle winning, not Sunderland losing.

I reckon you are obsessed with the fact that we are obsessed !!! BUT YES beating newcastle means more to us than any game of football ...we are always reminded day to day that we live in your shadow (and not just footy) SO to beat you means everything to us.....EVERYTHING !!!!

I understand why you hate us, but I still think it's pathetic. Now I could raise about 100 points about why mackems are up there with the most tragic people in the Western World, but I won't.....I'll only raise five.

1. Your lasses are fuckin ugly, I worked there for a few year it's not a myth you notice it every day there, it's genetic I think because the differences are incredible, some of it is diet but it's not all diet. Your lasses could all be extra's in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I worked with the lass at "Dox-ea" she was 5ft, fat face, tiny tits, big belly much bigger than her tits, fuckin massive arse, and on dress down days she'd pull g string above her pants so every fucka could see oh dear. Plus she'd had three abortions by the age of 20, an orange fuckin face and drove a Nova. Now she for me was the face of Sunderland.

2. The mackem accent is as bad as brummie, honest question, do you think the mackem accent is easy on the ear?

3. You type in mackem accent on here, why put "tak" it's take you inbred.

4. Every fucka in Sunderland smokes, and you wonder why the mackem life expectancy is 58 or something.

5. This is the worst one of the lot. You are defined as people not by your ship building heritage, not by your shit copy of the Tyne Bridge, you are defined by Newcastle, and you seem very keen to almost revel in it. You are fully aware that you're not capable of developing your own identity so you define yourselves by trying to compete against the odds with Newcastle, culturally (pmsl), economically, and most importantly football wise. See if Sunderland came second and we came fourth and qualified for the CL, the vast and utter majority of our fans wouldn't care less if you came above us, we'd just be delighted to get in the CL. See the season we went down, you've said yourself you were delighted we went down. See when you go down which is about as often as the average mackem lass drops her knickers, we couldn't give a fuck. When we came second in 97, Boro and you went down on the same day we qualified for the CL and it was a good laugh but I think most people were disappointed that we'd miss out on an interesting derby the next season. That is the difference, fair enough we look down our noses at you, and I read your site and you talk about "dea-cent mags who aren't ree-ley dul-ou-ded, and can tak a jo-ake", well let me tell you the people you talk about are probably from mixed area's your Washington's, your Jarrow's, your South Sh-ea-lds, people from where I come which is Newcastle look down our nose at you, always will as well, you're fuckin nobheads and you define yourselves as people and as football fans, against Britain's biggest underachievers and some would say losers. Your only ambition is to better than losers. That should be your motto on your pathetic 1997 badge in latin.

Edited by WDP

Best day of my life.

BTW...why do you have seahorses on your badge...and a demented monkey at the top.......serious question !!!

Says it all really.

I understand why you hate us, but I still think it's pathetic. Now I could raise about 100 points about why mackems are up there with the most tragic people in the Western World, but I won't.....I'll only raise five.

1. Your lasses are fuckin ugly, I worked there for a few year it's not a myth you notice it every day there, it's genetic I think because the differences are incredible, some of it is diet but it's not all diet. Your lasses could all be extra's in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I worked with the lass at "Dox-ea" she was 5ft, fat face, tiny tits, big belly much bigger than her tits, fuckin massive arse, and on dress down days she'd pull g string above her pants so every fucka could see oh dear. Plus she'd had three abortions by the age of 20, an orange fuckin face and drove a Nova. Now she for me was the face of Sunderland.

2. The mackem accent is as bad as brummie, honest question, do you think the mackem accent is easy on the ear?

4. Every fucka in Sunderland smokes, and you wonder why the mackem life expectancy is 58 or something.

5. This is the worst one of the lot. You are defined as people not by your ship building heritage, not by your shit copy of the Tyne Bridge, you are defined by Newcastle, and you seem very keen to almost revel in it. You are fully aware that you're not capable of developing your own identity so you define yourselves by trying to compete against the odds with Newcastle, culturally (pmsl), economically, and most importantly football wise. See if Sunderland came second and we came fourth and qualified for the CL, the vast and utter majority of our fans wouldn't care less if you came above us, we'd just be delighted to get in the CL. See the season we went down, you've said yourself you were delighted we went down. See when you go down which is about as often as the average mackem lass drops her knickers, we couldn't give a fuck. When we came second in 97, Boro and you went down on the same day we qualified for the CL and it was a good laugh but I think most people were disappointed that we'd miss out on an interesting derby the next season. That is the difference, fair enough we look down our noses at you, and I read your sight and you talk about "dea-cent mags who aren't ree-ley dul-ou-ded, and can tak a jo-ake", well let me tell you the people you talk about are probably from mixed area's your Washington's, your Jarrow's, your South Sh-ea-lds, people from where I come which is Newcastle look down our nose at you, always will as well, you're fuckin nobheads and you define yourselves as people and as football fans, against Britain's biggest underachievers and some would say losers. Your only ambition is to better than losers. That should be your motto on your pathetic 1997 badge in latin.

Best day of my life.

Says it all really.

5. This is the worst one of the lot. You are defined as people not by your ship building heritage, not by your shit copy of the Tyne Bridge, you are defined by Newcastle, and you seem very keen to almost revel in it. You are fully aware that you're not capable of developing your own identity so you define yourselves by trying to compete against the odds with Newcastle, culturally (pmsl), economically, and most importantly football wise. See if Sunderland came second and we came fourth and qualified for the CL, the vast and utter majority of our fans wouldn't care less if you came above us, we'd just be delighted to get in the CL. See the season we went down, you've said yourself you were delighted we went down. See when you go down which is about as often as the average mackem lass drops her knickers, we couldn't give a fuck. When we came second in 97, Boro and you went down on the same day we qualified for the CL and it was a good laugh but I think most people were disappointed that we'd miss out on an interesting derby the next season. That is the difference, fair enough we look down our noses at you, and I read your site and you talk about "dea-cent mags who aren't ree-ley dul-ou-ded, and can tak a jo-ake", well let me tell you the people you talk about are probably from mixed area's your Washington's, your Jarrow's, your South Sh-ea-lds, people from where I come which is Newcastle look down our nose at you, always will as well, you're fuckin nobheads and you define yourselves as people and as football fans, against Britain's biggest underachievers and some would say losers. Your only ambition is to better than losers. That should be your motto on your pathetic 1997 badge in latin.

That's a bit harsh. Was in a conversation with a fellow Mag and a mackem* exiled in Tynemouth the other day, the Mag told him that some cannon balls round the corner from where he lived were from Nelson's flagship and were put there by one of the unsung hero's of the day, Lord Collingwood of Tyneside. This got us talking about Sunderland's famous sons and daughters........ Well we mentioned Kate Aidie, the author of the 'All creatures great and small' books and err, that was about it until I remembered the famous 'Wearside Jack' .........."I'm Jack. I see you are still having no luck catching me. I have the greatest respect for you George, but Lord! You are no nearer catching me now than four years ago when I started. I reckon your boys are letting you down, George. They can't be much good, can they?".

*Who cannot speak properly, honestly, I've never said 'what?' so much for a very long time, he has teeth like broken headstones in Walker graveyard with what looks like toffee encrusted at the top and bottom of them, I also had to explain some very rudimentary maths to him so he could work out how much material he needed. I've got to the give the lad a chance as he's fairly new and just been sent by an agency and to be fair is giving it a go but Jesus, he's fucking hard work.

mind you, credit to songbird, putting a fairly considered justification for their hatred on here amongst a torrent of abuse.

still, fuck off, there's a good tramp. The reason you're in the shadow is because you lot are so disfigured the sun itself shies away from you. You should definitely stop being obsessed with us because outside of this fixture, we really don't care that much about you. Sure we'd laugh if you went down, but we wouldn't celebrate as if we'd won the fucking league.

God you're pitiful. :D

mind you, credit to songbird, putting a fairly considered justification for their hatred on here amongst a torrent of abuse.

still, fuck off, there's a good tramp. The reason you're in the shadow is because you lot are so disfigured the sun itself shies away from you. You should definitely stop being obsessed with us because outside of this fixture, we really don't care that much about you. Sure we'd laugh if you went down, but we wouldn't celebrate as if we'd won the fucking league.

God you're pitiful. :D

In the interests of fairness, which as citizens of a fine city we must sometimes show, we did celebrate when we sneaked 2nd place and a CL place and they got relegated, and those weren't Juventus/Udinese fans in the Roker end when Cascarino did the business in '87.

There seems to be more riding on this derby than usual. People are actually entertaining the idea we could lose against them, and I seriously don't think that's ever been the case in my life time, even when they beat us 2-1 the other year, I thought purely because of the fact they couldn't beat us there we'd at least draw. Now though some people are realistically talking about us losing, now the mackems aren't an entertaining side, but they're very solid, tactically astute and will take some breaking down, that's not in doubt. But when some of you start panicking and when you read the laughable mackem threads about them expecting to win at St James' Park consider these fuckin hit you in the face facts:

• They've won once away from home in FIFTEEN MONTHS. Read it again. THEY'VE WON ONCE AWAY FROM HOME IN FIFTEEN MONTHS.
  • That was against Hull
  • When you take Hull out of the equation they've won ONCE in TWO YEARS away from home
  • They haven't won away from home in front of a crowd of over 40,000 for EIGHT AND A HALF YEARS
  • Taking Hull out of the equation they've won SIX PREMIERSHIP AWAY GAMES SINCE 2002
  • They've scored HALF the goals Newcastle have scored this season

which leads us to this post on Readytogo "rea-listicall-ey we av a better playur in eve-rea poeetion, we will go-ah there and ween 3-1 yow mwark my words"

fuckin inbred cunts

Edited by WDP