Newcastle United FC 5-1 5under1and AFC

Guest Tuco Ramirez

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best day of my life.

@WayneFTM Same mate, or the day they went down!

Says it all really.

Indeed :D If the highlight of their footballing life is a narrow home win against a side that were in fucking freefall then it cements all the opinions about them being bitter for living in our shadow.

Greatest day of my footballing life was when Ned Kelly scored against Pompey back in 1992. But then i'm obsessed with Newcastle winning, not Sunderland losing.

Best day of my life.

Says it all really.

Indeed :D If the highlight of their footballing life is a narrow home win against a side that were in fucking freefall then it cements all the opinions about them being bitter for living in our shadow.

Greatest day of my footballing life was when Ned Kelly scored against Pompey back in 1992. But then i'm obsessed with Newcastle winning, not Sunderland losing.

I reckon you are obsessed with the fact that we are obsessed !!! BUT YES beating newcastle means more to us than any game of football ...we are always reminded day to day that we live in your shadow (and not just footy) SO to beat you means everything to us.....EVERYTHING !!!!

Best day of my life.

Says it all really.

I reckon you are obsessed with the fact that we are obsessed !!! BUT YES beating newcastle means more to us than any game of football ...we are always reminded day to day that we live in your shadow (and not just footy) SO to beat you means everything to us.....EVERYTHING !!!!

Get a fucking grip man! :rimshot:

Best day of my life.

Says it all really.

HAWAY then whats wrong with that .....serious question ???

Best day of my life.

Says it all really.

Reminds me of the pic of that kid colouring in. He fucking LOVES colouring in like beating us means EVERYTHING :)

i mean, why else would you sign up to a newcastle site..

Because i was canny happy when you went down......thus wanted to share my joy l o l !!!

see.. obsessed.

Best day of my life.

Says it all really.

Course we want to win the derby (its is THE derby, none of this boro shite), but outside of Sunday? I couldnt give a fuck what you do win lose or draw. Mackems need to realise that by and large Sunderland to us is irrelevant apart from two games a season.

Best day of my life.

Says it all really.

Reminds me of the pic of that kid colouring in. He fucking LOVES colouring in like beating us means EVERYTHING :)

This?

Coloring.jpg

Course, you'd have to adjust the skin tones to make it acceptable Mackem viewing :shades:

Edited by Monkeys Fist

Example.

No of Sunderland related threads on the first page of toontastic? - One. the match thread.

No of Newcastle related threads on the first page of RTG? - 15! Fifteen! Fuck me man :D

Best day of my life.

Says it all really.

It's fucking ridiculous that's what's wrong with it. I honestly couldn't give a fuck about what happens to your team and beating West Ham last weekend was just as satisfying as if we beat you on Sunday. The only extra emotion I'd have would have is a smirk at the fact that losing to us would absolutely fucking destroy you lot - that's what's wrong.

I've supported NUFC for 30 years and seen various promotions and relegations by both clubs. Nothing will ever be as pathetic as your carry on on the last day of 08/09 though. You lost at home but knew you were already safe because Hull had already lost - therefore our result was academic. You barely made a peep when the Hull result was announced and your survival was confirmed however when you found out we'd gone down, the SOS erupted. Fucking pathetic man! :)

Best day of my life.

Says it all really.

Course we want to win the derby (its is THE derby, none of this boro shite), but outside of Sunday? I couldnt give a fuck what you do win lose or draw. Mackems need to realise that by and large Sunderland to us is irrelevant apart from two games a season.

I think you are maybe over-playing the 'not that arsed' card a bit. This is a big one imo as we've been down and come back up and they think they are mint now. So, if we get a draw, it wont be that much of a disappointment to us whereas they are expecting 3 points off us by the sounds of things.

I would say less pressure on us and more players who 'get' the occasion though, so a good start that further enlivens an up for it crowd and they'll start shitting themselves (the fans).

Best day of my life.

Says it all really.

I think you are maybe over-playing the 'not that arsed' card a bit. This is a big one imo as we've been down and come back up and they think they are mint now. So, if we get a draw, it wont be that much of a disappointment to us whereas they are expecting 3 points off us by the sounds of things.

I would say less pressure on us and more players who 'get' the occasion though, so a good start that further enlivens an up for it crowd and they'll start shitting themselves (the fans).

No no, I mean outside of Sundays game I'm not arsed. Hence I said of course we want to win Sunday as its THE derby. Its a big game for us as we need a win at home and this would be a big confidence lift. We've dropped too much at home from winnable games. I reckon this game would be tight though, 1 goal in it.