Shocking

LeazesMag

:lol: You are an uneducated moron with a massive chip on your shoulder about it. And you're the classic example of the stupid man who shouts the loudest.

Of course I have an opinion about the opening post. But you only want to know it so you can work out whether you can put me in the "them" box or the "us" box, so that you know which of your standard stock of idiotic replies to use when interacting with me. And I'm not interested in engaging in debate or intelligent discussion with you, because you don't possess the mental faculties for it.

ah. Someone else who thinks they know all about me, my life, my experiences....and all because I don't agree we should allow foreigners to tell us what we can and can't say, can and can't do, in my country. While watching the do gooders allowing them slowly to chip away at our freedoms which past generations have died for, which young idiots have no comprehension of because they believe rubbish in books written by left wing do gooders who have no idea whatsoever of the mentality of people in other countries and their real attitude to the western world.

Whatever. You will say in 20 years time, that Leazes was right. Too late.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?showtopic=28504

multiculturism doesn't work,and now there is a problem.

tbf I don't need to know "everything about you" to decide you're a old, bitter little-englander who refuses to be even remotely objective on multiple subjects and accuses everyone of being a do-gooder because they don't want to burn brown people at the stake.

It's hardly rocket science tbh

you should listen to your elders lad.

what's your opinion on the opening post ?

you first....considering its your post your oipinion on it is glaringly absent.......as usual.

"oipinion"

rattled. :icon_lol:

I think they should stick to living in their caves and the likes of you, instead of telling me I should put up with them coming here, should go over there and explain to them how uncivilised they are.

:D

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol::D Tell me you've been drinking.

horlicks.

I don't drink in the afternoons, apart from a matchday, but have never been a sunday afternoon person. I can only presume if you think we don't have a serious immigration problem, due to this multiculturism rubbish and the racism of those who attempt to change the culture of countries who allow them to inhabit, that you yourself must be permanently pissed ?

bag-o-hammers.jpg...as in you're as smart as a.....

:lol::D Tell me you've been drinking.

horlicks.

I don't drink in the afternoons, apart from a matchday, but have never been a sunday afternoon person. I can only presume if you think we don't have a serious immigration problem, due to this multiculturism rubbish and the racism of those who attempt to change the culture of countries who allow them to inhabit, that you yourself must be permanently pissed ?

bag-o-hammers.jpg...as in you're as smart as a.....

thats a very constructive response from a smart lad like you.

i'm going to try to get this thread back on topic.

the fact that this kind of thing goes on in the world is horrifying. fucking savages. there really is no way to defend it.

the fact that this kind of thing goes on in the world is horrifying. fucking savages. there really is no way to defend it.

totally agree. That is why I posted it.

I expected one or two to play it down or even defend it though, but there is really no excuse for it at all. It's of even more concern that this is the sort of mentality they would try and impose on us, because they certainly won't change their ways in the name of "multiculturism and tolerance". Not a chance.

I would go further Dr G and say it's the moral obligation of the resourceful to aid anybody suffering such oppression, regardless of their countries mineral wealth.

Of course I also think that superheros should be common place, Shearer, Gazza and Beardsley should be cloned and that Isla Fisher should be sucking my cock.

I expected one or two to play it down or even defend it though, but there is really no excuse for it at all. It's of even more concern that this is the sort of mentality they would try and impose on us, because they certainly won't change their ways in the name of "multiculturism and tolerance". Not a chance.

well, i don't agree with that. this kind of thing doesn't happen in most parts of the civilised world. britain is a good example of multiculturism - it works. the taliban however, are barbarians. i don't think we will win the war in afghanistan and that is a real worry. these people are animals.

I think everyone agrees that the story in the opening post is absolutely abhorrent and horrific.

well, i don't agree with that. this kind of thing doesn't happen in most parts of the civilised world. britain is a good example of multiculturism - it works. the taliban however, are barbarians. i don't think we will win the war in afghanistan and that is a real worry. these people are animals.

I don't really think that multiculurism is working, nor will it ever work. For it to work, the onus is on those accepted into a country to conform ie when in Rome do as the Romans do, but wherever muslims go in the world, they are totally intolerant of said countries traditions and cultures. Everything has to stop for Allah so far as they are concerned, and they expect others to do the same. In their homeland, yes, but not elsewhere.

This problem is now a worldwide one, although the UK because of the PC correct brigade has it bigger than most if not the biggest, and will only accelerate. Our politicians don't have the balls to tell the pc correct brigade where to go, basically.

Prime example here:

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/172324...-dress-ban-vote

"The law's author, Daniel Bacquelaine, said a burka is incompatible with basic security as everyone in public must be recognisable and clashes with the principles of a society that respects the rights of all."

Edited by LeazesMag

I don't really think that multiculurism is working, nor will it ever work. For it to work, the onus is on those accepted into a country to conform ie when in Rome do as the Romans do, but wherever muslims go in the world, they are totally intolerant of said countries traditions and cultures. Everything has to stop for Allah so far as they are concerned, and they expect others to do the same. In their homeland, yes, but not elsewhere.

This problem is now a worldwide one, although the UK because of the PC correct brigade has it bigger than most if not the biggest, and will only accelerate. Our politicians don't have the balls to tell the pc correct brigade where to go, basically.

Prime example here:

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/172324...-dress-ban-vote

"The law's author, Daniel Bacquelaine, said a burka is incompatible with basic security as everyone in public must be recognisable and clashes with the principles of a society that respects the rights of all."

huge over-simplification, i would agree with that statement if you had singled out "fundamentalist islam", but I would also point out that fundamentalist christianity does much the same thing, ie trampling local indiginous cultures in the name of saving the population from eternal damnation.

and as far as multiculturalism goes, sure it works. It's worked over here, despite resistance by portions of the population that are scared of anything/anyone they can't identify with on the basis of a first impression.

I would love to take part more in this discussion today but I have to go and study, I look forward to having a debate on this further after tomorrow 11 am local time.

Do you see the irony of being a native of the country which has the worst record of any place ever for trampling on the cultures of foreign countries?

As I also keep saying most Muslims in this country do integrate to a decent degree - if they didn't you wouldn't have those curries you like so much.

What kind of integration would be acceptable to you? Do you expect them to give up their religion in favour of a historical but fading christianity? Should they be forced to drink alcohol even if they don't want to? or eat fish and chips?

You expect them to abide by the law which is fair enough - as I've pointed out polls show Muslims have more respect for the legal authorities than "native" British people and they certainly have lower offending rates.

When it comes down to it their biggest crime is that they feel a sense of brotherhood with other Muslims in the rest of the world and don't like it when the west starts illegal wars causing untold deaths of their "mates". I abhor the religion behind it but I can't help feeling that the rest of us could learn from this sense of togetherness they have rather than the petty tribal squabbles which have plagued the human race since its infancy. It's about time we all realised that what we have in common with all other humans is more important than stupid differences - if that makes me a do-gooder, PC, leftie, hippy terrorist then fair enough.

"petty tribal squabbles"

Funny you should say that given the tribal culture inherent amongst many Muslims.

Undoubtedly and undeniably - but I see the "brotherhood" thing as something which should transcend the more "human" side of their/our natures.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

The key thing with all this bollocks is a lot of the muslims in Afghanistan live a nomadic, inhumane, barbaric, savage lifestyle that has no place in the modern world. Cutting someones nose off, I mean for fuck sake. Stoning people, I'm sorry if it sounds racist but these people aren't human, and there's loads of them. There are good muslims, I don't tar them all with the same brush, but I think if they had half a brain and could get out from the grasp of their heritage, intelligent muslims would understand how pathetic the religion is. Believe in god yes, but taking the Qu'ran literally oh dear.

The worst thing about this type of thread is you could write down 5 points each poster will make, and it's always the same every time like groundhog day, which is why I never post in these threads. Leazesmag is right to a point, you should be allowed to speak your mind about multiculturalism, and if you have an opinion that the muslim way of life isn't condusive to British life, then you should be allowed to express your views without being pidgeon holed as a racist. I've been accused of being racist many times on here, fuckin Ghandi was more racist than me, I'm not racist, but freedom of expression must be allowed and respected.

The key thing with all this bollocks is a lot of the muslims in Afghanistan live a nomadic, inhumane, barbaric, savage lifestyle that has no place in the modern world. Cutting someones nose off, I mean for fuck sake. Stoning people, I'm sorry if it sounds racist but these people aren't human, and there's loads of them. There are good muslims, I don't tar them all with the same brush, but I think if they had half a brain and could get out from the grasp of their heritage, intelligent muslims would understand how pathetic the religion is. Believe in god yes, but taking the Qu'ran literally oh dear.

The worst thing about this type of thread is you could write down 5 points each poster will make, and it's always the same every time like groundhog day, which is why I never post in these threads. Leazesmag is right to a point, you should be allowed to speak your mind about multiculturalism, and if you have an opinion that the muslim way of life isn't condusive to British life, then you should be allowed to express your views without being pidgeon holed as a racist. I've been accused of being racist many times on here, fuckin Ghandi was more racist than me, I'm not racist, but freedom of expression must be allowed and respected.

:lol:

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Read it in the context I put it you yank nob. Are people who cut a girls nose and ears off human? I don't think they are, it doesn't say ALL muslims aren't human does it?

To be fair Stevie, I've read accounts of crimes in this country like teeth being pulled with pliers and those recent gangland atrocities in Glasgow involving chiselling people's dicks off which are just as bad as the Taliban's acts.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
To be fair Stevie, I've read accounts of crimes in this country like teeth being pulled with pliers and those recent gangland atrocities in Glasgow involving chiselling people's dicks off which are just as bad as the Taliban's acts.

Aye that's a good comparison like FFS gangland war battles, as opposed to a 20 year old girl who did fuck all wrong.

Aye that's a good comparison like FFS gangland war battles, as opposed to a 20 year old girl who did fuck all wrong.

What about cases where that woman killed herself because of charvers tormenting her disabled daughter?

Or the baby P case?

There are scum in all societies who given a chance will descend to the lowest level (see Fritzl and his equivalent from Sheffield) - the problem is when those elements gain power as they obviously did in Afghanistan. That doesn't mean all Austrian fathers or all Afghans are inhuman.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

What about cases where that woman killed herself because of charvers tormenting her disabled daughter?

Or the baby P case?

There are scum in all societies who given a chance will descend to the lowest level (see Fritzl and his equivalent from Sheffield) - the problem is when those elements gain power as they obviously did in Afghanistan. That doesn't mean all Austrian fathers or all Afghans are inhuman.

What about it? Isolated things happen all over the world. This isn't isolated and is done under the guise of a religious ethic not a bottle of buckfast. Completely different, and you are very wrong.

What about it? Isolated things happen all over the world. This isn't isolated and is done under the guise of a religious ethic not a bottle of buckfast. Completely different, and you are very wrong.

The religion is just an excuse to abuse power and to keep that power by terror - no different to knee capping in Ulster or lynchings in the American South in the 50s or 60s.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

The religion is just an excuse to abuse power and to keep that power by terror - no different to knee capping in Ulster or lynchings in the American South in the 50s or 60s.

Your argument is so flawed you had to resort to citing and incident with charva's. Knee capping in Ulster generally happens because of an inhouse vigilante policy to keep people in check for crimes they've done, this lass did nothing.