West Ham 1-2 Newcastle United

The Fish

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and we're behind ;)

Our central defence is looking very very poor.

I'd disagree, it's because our midfield keeps giving the ball away putting them under pressure.

Yeah, we're giving it away needlessly but we conceded because of poor communication between our central defense and they do look worried against the size and mobility of their forwards. Our midfield is passing a lot better at the moment.. ish.

and we're behind ;)

I'd disagree, it's because our midfield keeps giving the ball away putting them under pressure.

Yeah, we're giving it away needlessly but we conceded because of poor communication between our central defense and they do look worried against the size and mobility of their forwards. Our midfield is passing a lot better at the moment.. ish.

They've also stopped trying to run with it all the time which helps.

I wish Barton wouldn't always play that cross field ball.

And GL, he's better than Essien because he's our's!

and we're behind ;)

They've also stopped trying to run with it all the time which helps.

I wish Barton wouldn't always play that cross field ball.

And GL, he's better than Essien because he's our's!

Haha i wouldnt say he's better but he certainly is our best signing in a long time.

I like how the africans play and he looks like he can twat a ball.....on target.

Edited by Geordie Lad...

Jonas is a cert for drawing two defenders. If Enrique can hold his run he should be able to break into space for Jonas to slip a pass out.

Unsurprisingly we have nothing on our right and most of their attack is coming down that side.

Edited by OzToonFan

Horrible attempted jump block tomfoolery from Perch... I mean Simpson after he gave the ball away up the pitch. Heh. At least he made an effort to get back.

Goose step from Tiote! Commentators get it wrong again. Simpson needs to adjust to the fact that this isn't a reserves match and he's horribly outpaced by their left winger.