West Ham 1-2 Newcastle United

The Fish

More likely that Barton is playing on the right.

Decent line up however.

Whats up with Routledge? Or Playing Raylor RM?

He'd have to drop the good auld boys Barton or Nolan to do that.

And yes you're correct it will be Barton starting on the right, constantly cutting in and leaving Simpson exposed.

Or he will put some quality balls in from the right and Simpson on the overlap?

Im happy with that...lets see how it works.

Also...agree with Oz, nowhere for Nolan to hide so be interesting to see how he makes an impact.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barton right mid, egads.

At least we'll have relatively equal footing on which to judge Simpson against Perch. :lol:

Enrique all good ;) Dickhead whoever started that rumour.

It will be interesting to see how much running Nolan has when he's played in a central midfield position. There should be nowhere for him to hide here, and if he's got the fitness (ha!) he should have crumbs to clean up from knock downs from both Shola and Carroll. Here's hoping the two of them don't keep making the same runs.

Got to remember that Simpson hasn't played for a long while, though.

Hughton is showing that whilst he's backed Perch in the press he's not waited a second to drop him when a RB was close to full fitness, because Simpson is only just there, he's not had a reserve game under his belt has he?

And i certainly won't knock him for going for it with two up front, though Nolan in the centre is troubling and Barton will drift in like Guthrie did. But lets see how it goes!

Hughton is showing that whilst he's backed Perch in the press he's not waited a second to drop him when a RB was close to full fitness, because Simpson is only just there, he's not had a reserve game under his belt has he?

And i certainly won't knock him for going for it with two up front, though Nolan in the centre is troubling and Barton will drift in like Guthrie did. But lets see how it goes!

I agree, so it shows CH does realise that he has bought a load of shit in Perch, even more so he has little faith in Raylor.

Simpson has played a couple of reserve games iirc.

I agree, so it shows CH does realise that he has bought a load of shit in Perch, even more so he has little faith in Raylor.

Yeah, just heard Hughton saying he has played reserve games, i wasn't sure he'd played in the last one leading up to this match. And you're right, he hasn't turned to Raylor in the prem this season, so i think he'll be away come January.

Yeah, just heard Hughton saying he has played reserve games, i wasn't sure he'd played in the last one leading up to this match. And you're right, he hasn't turned to Raylor in the prem this season, so i think he'll be away come January.

You'd think so rite?

He's not used him at RB nor at RM so whats his purpose?

Im sure we could get 1.5 - 2mil for him and we could use that elsewhere.

You'd think so rite?

Sadly i think you're looking at £500k+ for him, maybe a £1m if we're very lucky and people remember his spectacular goals every now and then!

You'd think so rite?

Sadly i think you're looking at £500k+ for him, maybe a £1m if we're very lucky and people remember his spectacular goals every now and then!

Thinking about it your probably right...you never know though, man city might want to spend silly money on him... :lol:

;)

Edited by Geordie Lad...