What are they doing now

Drifter

Footballers come and go,most of them end up still being involved in football some way or another,lets find those who have ended up with normal jobs lol.

Neil Webb.

Neil became a postman and is currently working for a transport company.

Warren Barton is a pundit on Fox Soccer channel in America, I nearly spat out my Miller Lite when I saw him.

Best thing for it :lol:

Fucking too right ! ;)

Sure there was something on TV a while back about one of the 69 lot working in Fenwicks. Suppose its only a recent occurence finding it strange footballers not doing something normalish when they retire.

When I was a teenager it seemed that every footballers nest egg was a pub somewhere.

Alan Foggon? I think runs one in South Shields, Simonside arms.

Geoff Hurst used to work for a furniture stain insurance company when I had dealings with. ;)

Bobby Moncur tried to flog me a private pension when I was about 14. Had some association with the club and they were blatently canvassing the season ticket holders listing.

My Dad was not impressed and phoned him to tell him as much ;)

Warren Barton is a pundit on Fox Soccer channel in America, I nearly spat out my Miller Lite when I saw him.

Shaka's doing punditry over there as well, isn't he?

Not seen him yet, but Warren Barton is on nearly every football show on FOX, he's certainly no Shearer !

Aye, he's on ESPN. Warren Barton is bloody useless as a pundit by the way.

someone told me David Batty had become a qualified butcher a while ago, dunno if there was any truth in that though.

Shouldn't this be in the bad jokes thread?

Some would argue he's been a butcher for years ;)

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Not seen him yet, but Warren Barton is on nearly every football show on FOX, he's certainly no Shearer !

He's a good interesting pundit then?

Guest Tuco Ramirez
I remember him saying he wanted to live in America after he retired after going there on holiday.

I never liked Neil Webb btw.

He had a shit haircut, but prior to fucking his achilles tendon good and proper in 1989, he was an absolutely class player, Forest's midfield in the mid-late 80's was mint, him Hodge, Metgod, Crosby, Woan, Parker they were all mint. People from Reading are normally nobs though.

Sticks in my mind of useless information that he scored on his Man Utd debut against Arsenal in a 4-1 win.

Edited by Tuco Ramirez

I remember him saying he wanted to live in America after he retired after going there on holiday.

He had a shit haircut, but prior to fucking his achilles tendon good and proper in 1989, he was an absolutely class player, Forest's midfield in the mid-late 80's was mint, him Hodge, Metgod, Crosby, Woan, Parker they were all mint. People from Reading are normally nobs though.

Sticks in my mind of useless information that he scored on his Man Utd debut against Arsenal in a 4-1 win.

He was a good player. Lovely passer of the ball. I think I just thought he shouldn't have been playing for England ahead of Gazza, which he seemed to be often from about 86-89. More of an irrational dislike than anything else.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

He was a good player. Lovely passer of the ball. I think I just thought he shouldn't have been playing for England ahead of Gazza, which he seemed to be often from about 86-89. More of an irrational dislike than anything else.

He was above Gazza before he fucked his tendon. He was really really badly injured. Gazza was amazing but he had no discipline to his game in 88. Would've been mint to see Gazza and Glenn Hoddle in the same midfield though.

I remember he done a John Barnes when he returned from his injury and it was like someone put a bike pump adaptor up his arse.