Frankie Boyle short on material

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting views on Russell Howard Renton..I've seen him a few times live and think he's excellent but utter shite on tele..hey..one man's Shearer is another man's Shola. :D

I saw Jimmy Carr a long time ago when he wasn't well known and he was well dodgy..few people walked out. Very funny though, it was when he first aired his 'What's worse that finding a worm in your apple? Being raped' joke.

Interesting views on Russell Howard Renton..I've seen him a few times live and think he's excellent but utter shite on tele..hey..one man's Shearer is another man's Shola. :D

I saw Jimmy Carr a long time ago when he wasn't well known and he was well dodgy..few people walked out. Very funny though, it was when he first aired his 'What's worse that finding a worm in your apple? Being raped' joke.

Yeah, I remember you liking him from a thread way back. Each to their own but I'm amazed he is selling venues the size of the arena.

If Frankie Boyle goes to Newcastle here is a joke for him

"Sick Geordie breaks into Raul Moats house and steals a pair of his shitty boxers and sells them to Gazza on e bay for a £100"

I bet your act is dynamite. :D

:D ok a few things,

1 the guy that helps Frankie Boyle is a guy who goes by the name Martin Bigpig Mor and there's no way in Hell he'd tolerate you for a second you lying scouse gloryhole

2 Frankie Boyle isn't the only comedian to do jokes about Maddie, she's been a staple of the circuit since she disappeared

3 The Liverpool Echo weren't contacted by the grandad, as has been alluded to, it's more likely Frankie's promotion company would contact the Echo about the gig and that's lead to some slimy sack of bum cleft sweat calling up an old man to upset him for the sake of filling a few column inches. What do you reckon is more offensive?

4 you're constantly found out to be talking utter garbage, why not drop the act and focus on helping your team survive relegation by sneaking into away grounds with last years ticket? which you stole.... from a corpse... that was drenched in your foetid piss

If Frankie Boyle goes to Newcastle here is a joke for him

"Sick Geordie breaks into Raul Moats house and steals a pair of his shitty boxers and sells them to Gazza on e bay for a £100"

And that's why your "mate" writes for him, not you.

You should wirite for him

A colleague of mine writes for him on "Mock the week". I can't say no names due to the legal terms of Boyles contract. He does his own jokes on stand up. That's why its only £10 to see him. The Royal philharmonic in town where he performend is not the Liverpool arena as well, the place is a shit hole.

I'm just new on this board but mate, Frankie Boyle left Mock the Week over a year ago so your colleague must be sat in costa coffee living the dream all day.

It's was more than a tenner to see him in Newcastle, I can tell you that much.

Peddle.

My sister got married in the same church the McCanns did.

Anyhow, some scouse tool whines about some other scouser who he has never met having the piss taken out of them. The family got a sympathetic press because they were middle class.

And probably cos their kid got snatched as well.

The mother knows more than she's letting on, I'm convinced of it.

Never mind the mother, where was this fucker?

ed_imgsnn0328x_265_31159a.jpg

Didn't her bloke go missing in the outback? I would love to hoy me blue viened diamond cutter right up her outback!

Didn't her bloke go missing in the outback? I would love to hoy me blue viened diamond cutter right up her outback!

When did Roy Chubby Brown join the board?

When did Roy Chubby Brown join the board?

;) I'm usually quite seinsible, she just looks, well canny dorty!

Think of it like this: Imagine what the press would be like if they left a 3 year old child alone whilst going out on the lash whilst on a package holiday to Benidorm. What if Mr. McCann was a factory worker, and Mrs. McCann a part time hair-dresser? The Sun, The Mail The Express would be going mental and labelling them negligent parents etc. The press have worried so much partially because one is a doctor, and the other is another professional.