Arsenal 0-1 Newcastle United FC

Nobby

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great performance by most of the team, especially tiote and simpson for me. Carroll has done very well with the ball at his feet in addition to the goal. Barton needs to find his passing/crossing/set-piece boots.

Great performance by most of the team, especially tiote and simpson for me. Carroll has done very well with the ball at his feet in addition to the goal. Barton needs to find his passing/crossing/set-piece boots.

Yeah, Tiote and Simpson done very nicely, Shola and Carroll working well, great save by Krul and the rest working hard. Jonas has been poor though helped coming back and won a couple of freekicks and Barton's radar had definitely been off with his passing and set plays, but who cares when he does the one that matters!

Same again second half all round!

Yeah, Tiote and Simpson done very nicely, Shola and Carroll working well, great save by Krul and the rest working hard. Jonas has been poor though helped coming back and won a couple of freekicks and Barton's radar had definitely been off with his passing and set plays, but who cares when he does the one that matters!

Spot on. I tend to have a go at Simpson, but good defending including superb covering/positional awareness 1st half.

They're going to have a go 2nd half and have the options of RVP and Arshavin to come on.

Spot on. I tend to have a go at Simpson, but good defending including superb covering/positional awareness 1st half.

They're going to have a go 2nd half and have the options of RVP and Arshavin to come on.

Yeah, if we come out of the second half having not conceded it will probably have been our performance of the season, because they are going to throw everything at us!

Has anyone noticed how whiny the whole of arsenal are, after the wilshere tackle on barton they basically berated the ref for ages cos he got the ball first. It was a clear free kick tho, Barton was still running past him and going for the ball and he just put his foot up to tackle him. Clichy would probably have been sent off if his name was Joey Barton.