Arsenal 0-1 Newcastle United FC

Nobby

Fucking fantastic. Spent most of the game stuck at work, straight down to the pub afterwards and caught the arse end of it. I've never loved a team this much since growing up in the era of 'the entertainers'. We're a freight train I'm tellin' ya.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Krul said it was amazing there, surely it was unbelievable!

Was gutted he never said it.

Funny how Krul thought he was getting the man of the match. Said he was going to have a little though of the champagne :icon_lol:

Funny how Krul thought he was getting the man of the match. Said he was going to have a little though of the champagne :icon_lol:

Aye, just as they went off camera he said, "I'm, having some of it though!" :lol:

Edited by Papa Lazaru

Shola was fantastic today, doesn't get the praise he deserves tbh

This season is the most lively/awake/up for it i've seen him, he's got in the team and deserves to stay there, he clearly enjoys playing off Carroll and played a full part in todays win.

Another team bites the dust, it was hilarious watching sagna whining to the ref after the finish, both Clichy and Fabregas would have been sent off today if they werent at home in a top 4 side and koszielnys red was clear as day. We were the best team and fully deserved it.

Krul - 10: Did everything right.

Whole back 4 - 10: every single one did their jobs, Enrique easily matched Walcott for pace. Simpson is starting to look like an impressive weakest link.

Tiote - 10: I was really looking forward to seeing him play a great midfield side for once after dominating every other sub-par team we've played. He just dominated the fools.

Nolan - 8: Great day at the office in midfield, did his job even though he wasnt on the offense too much.

Jonas - 7: Did very well defensively. Offensively he played one of the best right backs in the world who also seemed faster than him. In the end I think he did well today.

Barton - 7: Awful passing in the first half but his intent was always good. He came too in the second half and had a good game.

Shola - 8: He did well. Linking up besides Carroll seems to work.

Carroll - 9: Could have gotten more than one today, his touch seems a bit raw still but he worked immensely hard defensively and took his goal well. Also continues to show he can run with the ball.

Ranger - 9: Seems a very good tactical choice in the last 10 mins from Hughton. He has massive energy and could easily have gotten a goal, instead he got koszielny sent off!

Cant wait for the post-match interviews :icon_lol:

Aye, just as they went off camera he said, "I'm, having some of it though!" :gay:

Let's hope it was just the champagne he was talking about, not the shenanigans at Nolans gaff :lol:

Great peformance though, another 3 points on Wednesday and we're halfway to safety :good:

Another team bites the dust, it was hilarious watching sagna whining to the ref after the finish, both Clichy and Fabregas would have been sent off today if they werent at home in a top 4 side and koszielnys red was clear as day. We were the best team and fully deserved it.

It seems topical to talk about class so I can't help commenting how classless Fabregas was today - nasty, whinging and diving all day. Did anyone notice his off the ball "collision" with Barton just before the swing at Carroll that as mentioned should have seen the twat walk?

A clean sheet at the Arse, never ever thought that would happen. Looking forward to work and seeing the Arsenal fans.

Credit to Chris for the tactics and the lads for putting in an awesome shift, maybe the bitter pill of relegation is spuring them on, well cuffed tonight

Tiote is the key to everything we do now. He is the rock we have been missing since Batty. He has the confidence and the presence to lock it down. Watching him covering space and balancing and re-balancing our def posture is a real joy.

Edited by Park Life

It seems topical to talk about class so I can't help commenting how classless Fabregas was today - nasty, whinging and diving all day. Did anyone notice his off the ball "collision" with Barton just before the swing at Carroll that as mentioned should have seen the twat walk?

Not to mention that he was utterly gash. Arsenal are only classy when they're winning. When it's squeaky bum time they're as nasty as any other side.

Not to mention that he was utterly gash. Arsenal are only classy when they're winning. When it's squeaky bum time they're as nasty as any other side.

Why in the name of god does Wenger persist with Chamakh? :icon_lol:

Tiote is the key to everything we do now. He is the rock we have been missing since Batty. He has the confidence and the presence to lock it down. Watching him covering space and balancing and re-balancing our def posture is a real joy.

I love the way the rest of them have cottoned on to the fact that he's always available and never loses it. The last player we had who I was as confident of taking a ball even if marked was Rob Lee.