Newcastle United 1-2 Blackburn Rovers

Guest WDP

I can't wait to get to the ground on Wednesday night, I think we should pay homage to this team for what they've given us over the last 8 days, and pay homage to Hughton. I believe he's black and white in his heart, his hair certainly is, did anyone notice his hair yesterday, one half looked black and the half white :icon_lol: . If you see the interview again have a look.

Anyway Blackburn are a lot like Stoke. I think one of the mistakes against Stoke was we played that stupid 451, we should just play our own game against wank teams like these go at them and get goals, because the only way these are likely to score past us isn't in open play it's from set pieces, which in my view defeats the purpose of having the extra man in midfield.

I'm not giving a prediction because I didn't for the last three games and we've won. Lets hope Hughton leaves his lucky suit on, he's only had it on three times, three wins in a row.

Tell you what though, it was my dads birthday the other day, bought him a ticket for the Platinum Club, not even in the middle of the Platinum Club, like not far from the Leazes, 50 quid. Fuckin 50 quid, I had to refrain from saying do you get a blow job with that? You understand it against Sunderland or Man Utd, but 50 quid to watch Blackburn. In hindsight I should've just bought him standard tickets for Weds and Sat cos that would've just come to the same amount.

Fat Sam's first visit back to SJP too, I thought his next visit here would've been with Inter Milan or Real Madrid, but lets give him the nice Tyneside hospitality we're famed for :lol:

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the tie i wait for all year round. All my mates are rovers fans and even though i want them to stay up, i hope we give them a hammering at SJP. Hopefully Ameobi can score in this game and take that smug look of Fat Sams face.

article-1019339-007845EF00000578-779_468x523.jpg I remember changing my mates desktop background to this. Habib :icon_lol:

Anyway Blackburn are a lot like Stoke. I think one of the mistakes against Stoke was we played that stupid 451, we should just play our own game against wank teams like these go at them and get goals, because the only way these are likely to score past us isn't in open play it's from set pieces, which in my view defeats the purpose of having the extra man in midfield.

Especially since playing two big lads up front gives us more height for defending set pieces than sticking Guthrie or Smith in there anyway.

I believe he's black and white in his heart, his hair certainly is, did anyone notice his hair yesterday, one half looked black and the half white :icon_lol:

Yeah, I noticed that. :lol:

Either he truly loves us or he's going for the Dickie Davies look. Either way is fine by me. :gay:

I think one of the mistakes against Stoke was we played that stupid 451, we should just play our own game against wank teams like these go at them and get goals, because the only way these are likely to score past us isn't in open play it's from set pieces, which in my view defeats the purpose of having the extra man in midfield.

Fat Sam's first visit back to SJP too, I thought his next visit here would've been with Inter Milan or Real Madrid, but lets give him the nice Tyneside hospitality we're famed for :icon_lol:

Hopefully the win against Arsenal has squash the idea that negative tactics are a way to play, the only worry is if Hughton thinks it's necessary to rest some players but I doubt it. The quicker we make it to the magic 40 points the better.

As for the big headed cunt that is fat Sam, give him hell.

Speaking of mouthy ex-managers, Mr Souness was having his usual pop at our expectant/deluded fans on Saturday night at the PFAI awards.

cernt.

What was his crack? You got a link?

Nah, my mates were at the gig and he was guest speaker. "I have no idea why they think they're a big club, they were never anything when I was a player"

Said "never say never" regarding getting back into management(linked with Boro recently), but he enjoys his current set-up.

He comes over well on tv as a pundit over here, but that stuff just pisses me off.

Nah, my mates were at the gig and he was guest speaker. "I have no idea why they think they're a big club, they were never anything when I was a player"

Said "never say never" regarding getting back into management(linked with Boro recently), but he enjoys his current set-up.

He comes over well on tv as a pundit over here, but that stuff just pisses me off.

He's such an arsehole, the reason we were nothing when he was a player was we were going through our worst time in our history when he played in English football stuck stagnant in the second division (1977-1984) which largely encapsulates his time as a player in this country. I hate him. I'd love to see him at a game here, he's above Michael Owen in terms of my contempt towards him.

He's right, Liverpool are infinitely bigger than us what with all those League titles they've won recen...Oh wait.

Would be absolutely delighted with a 1-0. We've struggled at home against sides who set out their stall not to concede and that's how I see Blackburn approaching the game.

He's such an arsehole, the reason we were nothing when he was a player was we were going through our worst time in our history when he played in English football stuck stagnant in the second division (1977-1984) which largely encapsulates his time as a player in this country. I hate him. I'd love to see him at a game here, he's above Michael Owen in terms of my contempt towards him.

Proper two-faced twat as well. Licks the fans' arses then does the old deluded cliche when it suits as well. Should face up to the fact he's a dinosaur and lucky to be getting tv work tbh.

Proper two-faced twat as well. Licks the fans' arses then does the old deluded cliche when it suits as well. Should face up to the fact he's a dinosaur and lucky to be getting tv work tbh.

:icon_lol:

He did well out of nufc. Was given a ton of cash to spend, and I'm sure he got a nice pay-out wilst falling out with players and tearing SBR's team apart.

They have done well at St.James' in recent years and it would be amazing to get a couple of positive results in the next two home games, It feels strange and unnatural winning three games in a row.

Even when there was allegations about our players in a red top and seemingly never ending speculation about Hughtons position, court cases etc we seem to have done it on the pitch.

The away form is mental too.

Billy is playing mind-games, dont underestimate this lot. Pederson had a good game on saturday where they managed to beat Wigan at home. We never really looked like beating them the other week.

Anyone else think that the late Colocinni equaliser was a turning point for the season by the way? Unlucky away to City, last gasp equaliser at home to Wigan and then 3 wins on the bounce in the league with performances to match.

Unlikely we'll play anything like we did against the mackems but lets hope for some Shola or Nolan magic again.

kiss of death maybe? it wouldn't surprise me if we were to stumble on wednesday. we're all buzzing after the run of results we're on, it would be just like us this season to lose one of the games most of us fancy to do well in. how good would it be to keep this run going though??? i'm finding it hard not to get carried away. this unity the lads have is worth so much

Billy is playing mind-games, dont underestimate this lot. Pederson had a good game on saturday where they managed to beat Wigan at home. We never really looked like beating them the other week.

No, we really we are crap. Pedersen is average at best, whilst our midfield consists of an 18 year old centre back, a division 2 standard headless chicken, a mediocre Australian and/or a walking game of Operation.

I'll be pleasantly surprisedif we win.