How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

4 hours?! If you and your lass are the sort of couple that travels in full Karrimor gear, Merrell shoes and backpacks, am sure you'll love it. 

That O Chateau place i linked to does 1 hour champagne cruises on the Seine. About 40 notes for the trip and 4 glasses of premier cru champagne. They wont make you ride a bike either. 

I'm told the best time to go to the Louvre is Friday night cos it's open till 9:45. And this O Chateau place sounds like it's close by, so I'll go then and see if they've got any White Zinfandel.

Still in two minds about this bike thing. Sounds like you'd get around a decent bit of the city, probably more than if I was left to my own devices, but I just hate the organised tour thing.

I'm told the best time to go to the Louvre is Friday night cos it's open till 9:45. And this O Chateau place sounds like it's close by, so I'll go then and see if they've got any White Zinfandel.

Still in two minds about this bike thing. Sounds like you'd get around a decent bit of the city, probably more than if I was left to my own devices, but I just hate the organised tour thing.

Not exactly the same but one of my top holiday'ish sort of memories was cycling around London and just seeing some of the big landmarks come into view.

It was however a sunny August Sunday morning and not a chilly November night :lol:

It's still one of those "different" things that I'll bet you love after the event.

Booked the champagne boat tour, Chez. Thanks for the recommendation, looks class.

Jury still out on the bike thing. Probably use the Paris equivalent of Boris bikes a bit anyway, so might see how that goes without doing anything organised.

I've done it. It's really hard work. Gets results though.

Having conquered obesity, physical fitness is my challenge for 2014.

I need to find something that I like, can become obsessive with and most importantly fits into my very hectic schedule.

Ain't got a clue what it will be but given my dislike of most normal get practices it's really going to have to be something unusual.

Maybe Karate or Salsa or something of that ilk.

Having conquered obesity, physical fitness is my challenge for 2014.

I need to find something that I like, can become obsessive with and most importantly fits into my very hectic schedule.

Ain't got a clue what it will be but given my dislike of most normal get practices it's really going to have to be something unusual.

Maybe Karate or Salsa or something of that ilk.

Zumba! I would pay real money to see that :D

Not for beginners then?

well, it's an intense, high intensity workout. doesn't mean beginners can't give it a go. just try it out and see how you keep up. take breaks when you need them, stay hydrated. working yourself to exhaustion is what it's about. doesn't matter if that means you have to quit before the class finishes, just aim to go a bit longer the next time until you can do it all the way through.

I couldn't be arsed with it personally. You can get as fit as you need to be from running or getting out on a bike 3 or 4 times a week. Putting yourself through extreme shit like that is just unnecessary.

whatever floats your boat. i personally hate running and am far more motivated to do a short burst of intense training. i like the results from high intensity interval training (so classes like grit/bootcamp/insanity). they rip you up quick.

well, it's an intense, high intensity workout. doesn't mean beginners can't give it a go. just try it out and see how you keep up. take breaks when you need them, stay hydrated. working yourself to exhaustion is what it's about. doesn't matter if that means you have to quit before the class finishes, just aim to go a bit longer the next time until you can do it all the way through.

Just watched the warm up. Fuck that :lol:

CT is class :lol:

"Just realised, never had a fight before. Anyone ever fought a bear, with a laser on his head, strapped to explosives?"

"Okay seen how dangerous this might be, any suggestions?".

Edited by Gejon