How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

I've done 30 days of the 60 day insanity programme. Got sick of doing it 6 days a week, 3 of those after 13 hour shifts. It would be easier if you worked 9-5

The fact that you can't be arsed to do the 7 minute warm up speaks volumes about your commitment to physical fitness though :lol:

Silly Boys, a lot of things I may be but a liar, never!

While my meals may not be aesthetically pleasing, you would be hard pushed to find an unhealthy one amongst them this year.

you're joking aren't you? :lol:

a few of CT's recent creations:

uraseve5.jpg

from september, after the 10 egg half time frittata, for one:

Also from the CT kitchen tonight, homemade slimming world proof Feraro rochers.

10 x Ryvitas crushed up with a rolling pin and mixed into a tub of Nutella.

Formed into small balls and chilled.

Tremendous.

his effort of a pizza looks quite good for once, but not a meal that chimes with dramatic weight loss
ajyzagap.jpg
steak with a side of starch from august - that classic weight loss combination
razuneza.jpg
carbs with a side of carbs
8e9etyty.jpg

i could go one tbh, that was only going back about 10 pages in the cooking thread but it's plain to see, this dramatic weight loss you talk of doesn't stack up with the evidence on offer. someone's been telling porkies, or, I suspect, eating them.

Edited by Dr Gloom

Dont anyone buy one of those vibrating things from 2 pages back. absolute bullshit. You dont lose weight from standing still vibrating, just ask half the women in the modern world :lol:

i could go one tbh, that was only going back about 10 pages in the cooking thread but it's plain to see, this dramatic weight loss you talk of doesn't stack up with the evidence on offer. someone's been telling porkies, or, I suspect, eating them.

Remember the last time someone challenged me? Said Id never had a season ticket? Bet me they'd leave the forum if I proved otherwise?

Bit drastic but what say you put your money where your mouth is?

You pay £50 to Sir Bobby if I prove I'm currently under 12 stone?

;)

Edited by Christmas Tree

Remember the last time someone challenged me? Said Id never had a season ticket? Bet me they'd leave the forum if I proved otherwise? Bit drastic but what say you put your money where your mouth is? You pay £50 to Sir Bobby if I prove I'm currently under 12 stone? ;)

nah, you're alright. i'm not going to make the bet as i've got nothing to prove. you said you'd been eating healthy enough to shed a couple of stone this year without doing exercise. you have to admit that the picture evidence doesn't back up your claims.

nah, you're alright. i'm not going to make the bet as i've got nothing to prove. you said you'd been eating healthy enough to shed a couple of stone this year without doing exercise. you have to admit that the picture evidence doesn't back up your claims.

But you are the one calling me a liar?

Fair enough though :)

That obvious you're to scared to put your money where your mouth is ;)

why should i? i don't have anything to prove.

you're claiming something, that given the evidence, isn't possible without being bulimic. maybe you can convince me otherwise - how do you lose over two stone while doing no exercise and eating nothing but duck pizza, crisps and other assorted carbs? you should share you secret as you'll likely make a fortune. people want to get results while eating crap and avoiding exercise but last time i checked it's impossible.

you're the only one here with anything to prove. you say you're losing weight rapidly but i probably speak for the majority on here but my mental impression of you, given what you've posted about your diet and fear of exercise and the few pictures you've shared, is that you're a slightly overweight, middle aged man.

nothing wrong with that, just saying.

Asda lean beef mince - 191 calories per 100g

11g fat per 100g , of which 4.3g is saturated.

http://mobile.fatsecret.co.uk/calories-nutrition/asda/lean-beef-steak-mince/100g

Not the healthiest bait you can devour.

;)

I've never claimed to be a Dr Gloom Nut nibbler, but mince is perfectly fine as part of balanced diet for most normal peeps.