How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

The difference was more noticeable on the lasses, more make up and chubbier legs.

Especially round where my new company is, the city, Moorgate area, fuck me, you don't see any fat people at all. The women are like model types round there, love walking round Finsbury Square and down to Bishopsgate. People are so good looking round there it's almost intimidating.

You don't see any fat people in the City probably because they've all got drug habits. Get into charlie and watch the weight drop off !

Went down to London 15st4lb I've come back to Newcastle 15st8. Oh dear. Drinking nearly every night and it was largely free so what's a bloke supposed to do.

As you can see am at least 20lbs from relieving myself of my self labelled fat bastard tag. Next time I put a pic up it'll be with a 6 pack, and not from Singh's neither.

2e2h2fa.jpg

surely a stokoe photoshop potential in this snap :lol:

i have done no excercise for about a week now, have had next to no sleep, been drinking endless coffee and sugar filled drinks and have been surviving on a mixture of shop bought sandwiches, junk food and takeaways. but i don't give a shit as i have a beautiful sleeping baby lying next to me :icon_lol:

Oi, CT. Isn't today weighing in day?

What's the excuse this week? :lol:

Another one and a half off bringing the 4 week total to ten and a half off. Think this time next week it will be a stone!

Not bad considering this weeks discovery of home made pizzas.

Went down to London 15st4lb I've come back to Newcastle 15st8. Oh dear. Drinking nearly every night and it was largely free so what's a bloke supposed to do.

As you can see am at least 20lbs from relieving myself of my self labelled fat bastard tag. Next time I put a pic up it'll be with a 6 pack, and not from Singh's neither.

2e2h2fa.jpg

Don't go giving people ideas ffs.

What's the excuse this week? :icon_lol:

Another one and a half off bringing the 4 week total to ten and a half off. Think this time next week it will be a stone!

You need to take a photo snap of your weight form like I did from the weigh house :icon_lol: I believe you though. Friendly bet, who gets to 14st with verification quicker, me or you? I've got more to lose 22lbs even.

CT's 14st 0.5 lb already isn't he?

Is he? Fuck it then? Are there any other fat bastards I can have a motivational bet with then?

That Paul Wyn could lose a few pounds. Everyone else treats their bodies as temples. I treat mine like a shed but i bought two pairs of slacks after work tonight and am a confirmed 31.

Try Renton.

Is he? Fuck it then? Are there any other fat bastards I can have a motivational bet with then?

That Paul Wyn could lose a few pounds. Everyone else treats their bodies as temples. I treat mine like a shed but i bought two pairs of slacks after work tonight and am a confirmed 31.

Try Renton.

Renton would be a good one actually similar build and age, but am not sure if he'd be up for it. I'll do owt for a bet, and it would give me added motivation.

If you can't find a volunteer, could have a go at this.

http://www.stickk.com/tour.php

It sounds interesting, basically you set a goal and, if you fail to make that goal, a punishment. For you, failing to lose a certain amount of weight a week could result in a £20 donation to something Liverpool related

Try Renton.

Renton would be a good one actually similar build and age, but am not sure if he'd be up for it. I'll do owt for a bet, and it would give me added motivation.

2e2h2fa.jpg

You need to take a photo snap of your weight form like I did from the weigh house :icon_lol: I believe you though. Friendly bet, who gets to 14st with verification quicker, me or you? I've got more to lose 22lbs even.

13st 11 as of today. :rolleyes:

006an.jpg

Try Renton.

:lol:

First of all Chez is a cheeky cunt.

Second I am a fair bit older than you, a fair bit shorter, and a fair bit less heavy.

I'm currently hovering pretty much around the 14 stone mark but I'm bound to go down a bit in spring as I don't really exercise much in winter. Can't say I'm particularly arsed about losing weight though in any case, as long as I don't put any on I'm OK. My jeans are all 34 inch but are too big and I need to get a new hole cut in my belt as things stand. Finding this board's obsession with weight a bit odd tbh, it's been like Loose Women on this place recently.

Try Renton.

:lol:

First of all Chez is a cheeky cunt.

Second I am a fair bit older than you, a fair bit shorter, and a fair bit less heavy.

I'm currently hovering pretty much around the 14 stone mark but I'm bound to go down a bit in spring as I don't really exercise much in winter. Can't say I'm particularly arsed about losing weight though in any case, as long as I don't put any on I'm OK. My jeans are all 34 inch but are too big and I need to get a new hole cut in my belt as things stand. Finding this board's obsession with weight a bit odd tbh, it's been like Loose Women on this place recently.

As mine are, tight though the cunts, so you're 5ft10 - 14st, am 6ft2 15 6 as of this morning, I think that's a fair comparison. I thought you were 31???

2e2h2fa.jpg

13st 11 as of today. :rolleyes:

006an.jpg

Well done. How much more to go?