Guest WDP

How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Table tennis is my sport of choice. Y'all are fine. ;)

You're a Wiffwaffer? a wiffologist?

Anyone use MyFitnessPal to record nutrition etc? Canny, web based or phone app.

Use to use the ShapeUp app but noting down the nutritional values of everything I ate became too much of a chore! Gonna give MyFitnessPal a go to see if it's any better.

Whilst we're talking apps, Fitocracy is a canny app for tracking your workouts. You can follow and compete against friends for points to give you that extra incentive.

I used fitocracy for a while but couldn't be arsed to log every session and it had loads of exercises missing.

It's not too bad if you do regular routines as, once you input it once, you can save them and just adjust the weight/reps each time. You're right about the missing exercises though but that should improve over time.

MyFitnessPal is good for tracking your diet but a bit pointless for tracking workouts

works alright pending on what you do like, if it's weights then aye makes no odds other than a diary of what you're doing, but if it's cardio and you have something on the machine/app or whatever that tells you what calories you've likely burnt then you can stick them in.

not a bad site though

-3lbs so pretty much back to my pre-Christmas weight. Been dead easy getting back into it since I totally sickened myself of junk food/laziness over Christmas.

-3lbs so pretty much back to my pre-Christmas weight. Been dead easy getting back into it since I totally sickened myself of junk food/laziness over Christmas.

i enjoy slobbing out every now and then; christmas time in particular. but any more than ten days or two weeks and i'm itching to start training again.

i enjoy slobbing out every now and then; christmas time in particular. but any more than ten days or two weeks and i'm itching to start training again.

Same here, I really noticed this year that my gym is a bus journey away since I moved house, as the last couple of years I've been far more regularly between Christmas & New Year. I fall to pieces all too easily without a routine for eating well and getting plenty of exercise.

Thats to those diet guides what Coke Zero is to not having sugar in your soft drinks. You can try make it sound as manly as possible, but it's still for fat women.

Aww. The creepy German personal trainer who stalks my gym has a website advertised on the back of his jacket (...) but it's no longer active. Probably not surprising since it has a German domain ("fitwithalex.de" :lol:) and for some reason he's living and working in bloody Lewisham nowadays, but still, I was hoping to share his eerie Teutonic stare with all of you. :D

Bf measurement today. Down to 12.9%. Pretty pleased with progress since Christmas slob fortnight.

Been going to Grit classes on top of weights and kettlebells. Anyone tried Grit? Fucking savage. Small classes - just 8 of you and an instructor - and just a half an hour session so I can be there, showered and back at my desk in an hour. It's basically high intensity interval training with weights lethal.

Well the annual big health push starts tomorrow. Bit later than normal due to a post New Year nasty cold type virus that has hung around most of the month.

Starting weight is 14 stone 6 1/2 pounds and I have no doubt whatsoever that come 1st March I will have lost a stone.

Treadmill and exercise bike have been dusted down, unhealthy food left off the shopping list and Alcohol given up for the month of February.

Well the annual big health push starts tomorrow. Bit later than normal due to a post New Year nasty cold type virus that has hung around most of the month.

Starting weight is 14 stone 6 1/2 pounds and I have no doubt whatsoever that come 1st March I will have lost a stone.

Treadmill and exercise bike have been dusted down, unhealthy food left off the shopping list and Alcohol given up for the month of February.

1 stone in 1 month? aye good luck with that. Not impossible, but for the standard "cut out crap and so a few hours a week training" it won't be enough.