Alan Smith

Monroe Transfer

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, my name is rabit

i was born and have always lived in Gateshead

currently i live in "little Australia", or whatever the council likes to call it, next to the hilton

my earliest memories of a toon fan are keegan at the city hall and on the steps after andy cole

i am currently doing a genetics degree at newcastle uni and will probably do a phd after

likes: my opinions, however they are open to negotiation when rationally argued against in reasonable debate. banter. photoshopped pictures of stokoe. star wars

dislikes: arseholes who dont argue about actual football topics, but prefer to attack the posters themselves and question where they are from. cheese flavoured ice cream.

and now to bed

nice meeting you all

;)

:icon_lol:

mark-morrison1.jpg

Return of the Fop?

you are being a bit paranoid

there's a similar thing on the other board i frequent (by thing i mean defense mechanism from posters to someone new) in which they (some posters from aforementioned board) call people 5/andy/tino in reference to previous posters who proved to be of the WUM/mong variety but have since stopped posting. Apart from tino that is, who had 6 goodbye threads, 19 meltdowns, and has come back in at least 2 different usernames (that we know of), currently posting as el toro.

;)

Edited by rabit71

:D Absolutely fabulous :icon_lol:

I'd sorry for him but his 60k a week sort of cushions my sympathy.

Aye, I sort of thought 'well he won't move on this window now' but realistically I doubt he was going anywhere anyway and it might force the club's hand in getting an extra body in on loan.

Edited by alex

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
for the best really

he should retire.

Probably should have after Riise fucked his leg. The best thing that can happen is Leeds don't go up, they sign him in the summer make him captain and his inept performances fuck up their promotion challenge.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
naaaah

i still like him

he's clearly not a top flight footballer though. could barely manage half a season in the championship tbhwy

There's nothing to like about him though. He wouldn't get in my 5 a side team and that is the truth.

naaaah

i still like him

he's clearly not a top flight footballer though. could barely manage half a season in the championship tbhwy

There's nothing to like about him though. He wouldn't get in my 5 a side team and that is the truth.

One of the worst players we've had in a long time, you're right what you said before saying he should have retired after riise crocked him it was the end of him as a decent player tbh.